What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Second 90%+ efficiency in the last week. I feel so ****ed up right now. I brew way better when I'm ****ed up.

Better not have a baby tonight.

@Remmy needs to harden the flocc up. we can drink and then **** on the neighbors' car.

had a Surly Hell. not sure what's next. got 57 bottles out of that Scote-ish 85.

How does this do with a year on it? I've got a 4 pack and am on the fence about drinking it all now or letting some sit

Drink it fresh. The coffee fades over time. If it is a 2013 bottling, drink them all. If it is 2014, drink two now and save two to drink over the next 6 months, if you are so inclined.

But I would drink them all fresh, IMO.

Drink it fresh. The coffee fades over time. If it is a 2013 bottling, drink them all. If it is 2014, drink two now and save two to drink over the next 6 months, if you are so inclined.

But I would drink them all fresh, IMO.

Agreed. I haven't found a coffee beer that is better aged, that includes BCBCS.

Had 3 B&B snifters at the tiki bar after dinner. Now having a GrandMa. Feels weird being outside and 80 degrees in late December.

Homebrewed Pumpkin Ale in my Xmas mug! I need to drink more homebrews before I brew again, so chug a lug! :drunk:

Back