What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking water (damn stinkin cold) and watching the Aggies Vs. Mountaineers. What the jibber jabber is this american football thing about.

@mattmmille bought me a CCB snifter and brought back some beers. Put a few in an ice bath and now they're a cool 40F. Thanks man! Enjoying this and I love the glass.

View attachment 245208

Sweet! You're most welcome. And thanks for the bottles (and can) that you dropped off!

I'm having the dregs and broth from my kid's ramen. Chicken broth can't hurt, these days! Oh, and I tested my KitchenAid juicer/sauce attachment and squeezed out a little apple/pomegranate juice.

More sour, fun couple of days coming up, wake tomorrow funeral Wednesday, at least the new year should start off better than this one's ending.

Sister and BIL coming over for dinner and beers.

More sour, fun couple of days coming up, wake tomorrow funeral Wednesday, at least the new year should start off better than this one's ending.

My sincere condolences, Chef.

Very sorry for your loss Chef

Back