What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this stuff,

IMG_5444.jpg

This from @ruger988, none too shabby, thanks

Done after this, working a half day, don't feel like being idle, don't want to sit with Dad all day.

Cheers,

IMG_5446.jpg

Fresh Squeezed. Shower beer.

I have to multitask in the 1.25 hours that I am awake and not working. Asked SWMBO if she wants her gifts wrapped or if I put them in a box with a bow. She chose box with bow, score.

Night cap. He choc coffee stout and it stands up pretty well the the southern tier 2x dbl stout I just had. Pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I'm in Valencia. Where is golden road? Is that the brewer for Lazy Dog?

Now this...
View attachment 243981

Golden Road is in Glendale, about 20 miles south of Valencia. They brew their own stuff as well as collaborations with other places. I think Lazy Dog is a restaurant chain but they don't brew. If you get a chance, find Eagle Rock Brewery stuff in bottles in the grocery stores around here. Their stuff is tremendous.

Golden Road is in Glendale, about 20 miles south of Valencia. They brew their own stuff as well as collaborations with other places. I think Lazy Dog is a restaurant chain but they don't brew. If you get a chance, find Eagle Rock Brewery stuff in bottles in the grocery stores around here. Their stuff is tremendous.

I will, thanks. I grew up in Valencia. I just come back here each year for family Christmas. Lazy Dog is indeed a restaurant. Their beer was boring.

Latest posts

Back