What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heartburney. No coffee for me today. I am wiped out and at work and it is going to be a long day.

I am debating on being the sober one rather than the Remmy at Christmas dinner with my family tonight. Or maybe I should just pass out on the couch when I arrive and start drinking when I wake up.

Heartburney. No coffee for me today. I am wiped out and at work and it is going to be a long day.

I am debating on being the sober one rather than the Remmy at Christmas dinner with my family tonight. Or maybe I should just pass out on the couch when I arrive and start drinking when I wake up.

I vote for Plan B.

I have an xmas eve dinner tonight at SWMBO's aunt's house, which is in a not-so-good town. Never go there without a gun. Cops will be out in full force tonight and I am not trying to get pulled over for a sobriety check with a pistol on me.

I may have a beer or two around lunchtime but plan to stay dry the rest of the day so I am not slurring words at dinner with 30 people around.

Coffee. I will concede the possibility that I may have still been drunk when I woke up this morning. :drunk:

Now to get a little bit of work done and create the illusion of being productive. :)

You may have drank more than I did.

On the Coff.

Carb loading this morning for later. Drinking water.

Most over played song in the history of the world... Eagles Hotel California. I want the legal rights to that song, I'd be a millionaire in a few days.

Bad. The knee is swollen bad. My mom wants me to call the store and ***** but it's not in my nature. I'm not seriously injured. Just bruised up is all.

Sharing this easy drinker and probably something a BMC drinker can appreciate with my nephew.

It was $4.
View attachment 243977

Hope ya get better quickly!

Not too good, he want's to go, just a matter of time.
Be heading up after work, I need to stay occupied.
Thanks.

Morning smoothie and on to coffee:)

Hope he's comfortable!

Coffee at work.

Carb loading this morning for later. Drinking water.

Most over played song in the history of the world... Eagles Hotel California. I want the legal rights to that song, I'd be a millionaire in a few days.

in the trailer park I grew up in, it was that "Don't Take the Girl" song. it blasted on repeat from 1/2 the trailers for months. I never could understand how these folks could have (for the time) an epic stereo system yet let their kids run around in clothes that were literally falling apart at the seams. always had cases of Busch and Busch Light (for the lady) but never had food in their house. or how they could sit at home drinking crappy beer and cranking sh!tty excuse for country all day and still get their bills payed. man, I hate that trailer court!

anyhow, more cawfeh and water.

Coffee. I will concede the possibility that I may have still been drunk when I woke up this morning. :drunk:

Now to get a little bit of work done and create the illusion of being productive. :)

Everyone else went easy on the beer last night. It was your turn to come in first. There was a vote.

Coffee while washing dishes. Think there is gonna be a stout of some kind in my near future.

Water, coffee with biscuits and gravy. I'm hurting from riding so hard yesterday but going full speed ahead today again.

Edit: found out yesterday that taos ski valley is the forth steepest mountain in north america. Flocc yes!! :rockin:

Done working, bitches!!

I might try to sneak a cigar in after lunch today...4 hours until this traveling circus starts making the family rounds...

Merry christmas you filthy drunk animals

url][\img]

Not too good, he want's to go, just a matter of time.
Be heading up after work, I need to stay occupied.
Thanks.

Morning smoothie and on to coffee:)

:-( I'm sorry Chef.

Drinking until 3 was a bad idea when the maid comes at 8 and I have to find a place to hide. Not sure if I'm still drunk or just hungover. Damn that booze.

Back