What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too good, he want's to go, just a matter of time.

Be heading up after work, I need to stay occupied.

Thanks.

Morning smoothie and on to coffee:)

Sorry to hear about your Dad Chef. My dad was such a hard ass watching him decline was a MFer

Been a decent week for beer here;

And this, Pre-Prohibition style lager. Looks & tastes like they just added some crystal 40L to me. Definitely not like I remember lagers of old. Not bad, but...just not quite the same. I was hoping they were pop-tops too.

Chef, prayers for you and fam. Especially during the holidays. Hope everything goes as smooth as possible for you.

Just finished my morning coffee. Time for water with about 2 hours left at work. **** As i typed that got a phone call, staying another hour at least

Slept late...still on coffee. 12 year old daughter recovering from strep and maybe flu, so I'm getting some wrapping done for Christmas and preparing a Carribean Pork for the crock pot tomorrow. Now, switching to Diet Coke and some cleaning.

IMG_20141224_130504165.jpg

My very first (well, second batch but it was ready first) solo-brew, an APA with 5 oz of hops... Centennial, Citra and Cascade.

244093d1419453412-cooper-canadian-blonde-hopped-up-11-27-img_2783.jpg

Half way to the inlaws. I am so ready to start drinking in earnest. I brought some winners with me this time.... And my favorite glass.

Back