What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the nap didn't really take hold; so I went ahead and cleaned up my brew stuff. Made some tuna salad and having a Diet Coke. I'll get a beer in later.

View attachment 243422
Dinner is in the oven. Wife says that nobody cooks better or messier. She is right on the back half of her statement at least.

I will acknowledge that there are two people on the planet that cook better than me. There were three at one point, but the best ever while technically still on the planet is not ever cooking again. The other two are the female half of her progeny, and my wife. My beer prowess is part of that heritage. The best ever has been gone for over 20 years now, and there are still people that rave about her roast beef po-boys and popcorn balls to this day.

OK, clear enough for Christmas present bottling...

I will acknowledge that there are two people on the planet that cook better than me. There were three at one point, but the best ever while technically still on the planet is not ever cooking again. The other two are the female half of her progeny, and my wife. My beer prowess is part of that heritage. The best ever has been gone for over 20 years now, and there are still people that rave about her roast beef po-boys and popcorn balls to this day.

All I got from that is a need to go to your sisters house for a Po-boy.

Still on the chub.

Need evidence of cooking ability on "What did I cook this weekend" and it didn't happen if there aren't photos.

Still on Diet Coke.

Mad Elvish

IMG_7053.jpg

All I got from that is a need to go to your sisters house for a Po-boy.

I don't have a sister, and my mom can't cook for isht. My nanny would be the one to hit up, especially at this time of year. All I want for Christmas is tarte a la bouille.

Need evidence of cooking ability on "What did I cook this weekend" and it didn't happen if there aren't photos.

I didn't cook this weekend, unless hummus counts. I'll keep that in mind for next time. ;)

Wee Mac from Sunking Brewery in Indianapolis, IN.

Unfortunately I have empty fermenters and empty kegs :\

Wish I could remember who had the reindeer glass so I could make some ******* comment about your ornament :p

Christmas Vacation. I have watched it 5 times already, my wife is glad to be a nurse and not off for the Holidays like us University worker. Just wait until TBS shows A Christmas Story for 24 hours!

The ornament was a bit of sarcasm from my wife. We went out and cut down our tree this year, she said she felt the same was as Ellen on Christmas Vacation. But there was no snow, now road ragged rednecks and I brought a saw.

Christmas Vacation. I have watched t 5 times already, my wife is glad to be a nurse and not off for the Holidays like us University worker. Just wait until TBS shows A Christmas Story for 24 hours!

No, someone on the thread was drinking from one.
Every year I will watch a Christmas story at least once straight through and bits and pieces as it plays, classic!

Might not brew tomorrow as I need to go xmas shopping. ****. I hate xmas. Going to try and get it done by 10 a.m. and pray I have enough time to brew. :D

Back