What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmas shopping took 45 min. Just got back home and am having another Coff.

I just decided it's brew day.

Energy drink and an apple. This is a useless week for work but going to a Christmas Story Quote-a-long tonight should be fun.

"We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye"

And neither is pool, poker, or fishing. Doesn't stop em putting em on TV like they are.

To bring back a topic that I missed. What about competitive ribbon waving? Heck 3/4 of all things that they put on the olympics are not sports either. I classify a sport as something that involves prolonged running and breaking a sweat from exertion (not the meat sweats). I honestly do not think Baseball counts as a sport for this reason.

A Ginger Ale with lunch. I envy those of you who are off this week. I only get Friday off, and still have Christmas family obligations. Maybe I should start my shopping after work today. Any ideas on what to get my brother, his wife, and their 7 year old daughter?

What are you brewing?

Having some chai tea. Sinuses feel like a balloon and my throat is raw.
View attachment 243579

Another sour saison with different bugs as compare to the one I made last Tuesday. ****, this is my third brew day in the last 7 days.

Might pop-open another beer just to celebrate. As if I need the excuse. :D

Another sour saison with different bugs as compare to the one I made last Tuesday. ****, this is my third brew day in the last 7 days.

Lucky..but i'm doing a double brew day (15gals total aka 3 beers) the day after Xmas. Got everything just couldnt brew when i wanted

I want to get into doing sours. Not sure where to start though.

Hey remmy what dregs you got? I was thinking about brewing 3 gallons and splitting them into there own separate fermenters but around here sours are hard to find

Hey remmy what dregs you got? I was thinking about brewing 3 gallons and splitting them into there own separate fermenters but around here sours are hard to find

OEC, De Garde right now.

Are you marthafloccers going to get up off of your asses and brew some ****? :D

So true
pizza_can_easily_rule_the_world_640_27.jpg

Might brew with Nukebrewer if he is available after x-mas

I've never ****ed-up on brew day. Today was the first day. Spilled some of the first runnings on the floor. Someone is going to have hell to pay for this ****. An animal. Something.

Back