What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while back there was an Internet thing showing commercial beer with the labels removed asking if you can identify them. This indicated you had a drinking problem.

Is it bad that most of us can see a pic of HB in this thread and know who brewed it just by looking? What does that indicate?
some would say that we are the problem. I disagree. I say we are the solution.

and as for all the hand egg (a/k/a American Football), I can't take them seriously in any aspect of life. more and more surface having major social issues directly involving their so called "earned" income. besides that, and like wrestling, their uniform is spandex and they try to grab each other. they also all get nekkid together and soap up afterwards. I have nothing against that at all. whatever makes them happy. I just think they are mostly lying to themselves, their friends, and their families. they way I see it, they are getting payed exuberant amounts of money to rub up on each other and get nekkid together afterward. while the masses are all like, "Rub up on that big guy! Flocc yeah! Rub up on him fur Uhmerca!"

more water.

Just finished brewing...SWMBO and kids are out shopping. Clean up brew aftermath or nap? Yup...nap. And I'll have a beer while I clean up later.

@mcbaumannerb Hop Stinger IPA with a sample of my SMaSH mosaic that is cloudy as bless. Doing a 2-step cold crash, 50F then 32F.

Mark, this is wonderful.
View attachment 243290

Glad you liked it. I'll try to get you one from the next batch that isn't 7 months old.

F***ing airline running late. :D
View attachment 243307

You were supposed to push maybe? I think I'd rather drive like a bat out of hell then climb into that. :drunk:

Water now - got up early and drove out to the in-laws for an early Christmas gift delivery & set-up (new TV + our old sound bar.). Then lunch and another 90+ minute drive home. I'm already tired and the day is almost over. Beer soon though.

Got some sort of critter, previously I just thought it was a playpen, now i see a shark on the wall, he's a sick, sick man;)

Dude. You have no idea. We have so many Paul McPhee and John Perry pieces in the house, there's obviously something wrong with us. Only live animals in the house are ferrets and dogs, but plenty of sharks and wolves otherwise.

Brett saison, flat but tasty, still lots of stone fruit,

IMG_5432.jpg

This after a Maduro Vanilla Bean, Death of a contract brewer, Shake chocolate Porter, and Weinstephaner Dunkel.

Back