What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't seen pics of @coldcrash 's neighbor's 'griswold' house. He must've been bull$hitting us

that's what @coldcrash does. after the Dirty Bastard I had a Breakfast Stout. now I think I'm gonna go a different direction and have a Furious. he won't believe it though.:pipe:

Found out the hard way that chocolate and scotch don't mix very well. I either had too much scotch or too many Hershey's Kisses (maybe both) and I feel like I want to die. Maybe more scotch will help?

Coastarine's American Winter Brown Ale, which has been renamed (among my family) Brimfrost Brown. I have a cousin who did four years in the Air Force in the mid-80s. He was stationed near Anchorage, AK. Their maneuvers were called Brimfrost exercises. Years later (and back in PA) he likes to have cookouts in the middle of winter. This will be his winter campfire beer. Thanks, Coastarine, for an amazing recipe, Brimfrost Brown. :)

so, just to be clear, pulling a @BUCKNUTS is still dropping a deuce off the top rail of the deck, innit? if so, my neighbor is gonna find a bottle of hand sanitizer under some chocolate mousse.

so, just to be clear, pulling a @BUCKNUTS is still dropping a deuce off the top rail of the deck, innit? if so, my neighbor is gonna find a bottle of hand sanitizer under some chocolate mousse.

I was of the understanding that pulling a @bucknuts is being too afraid to touch your own hang down then eat bbq without scrubbing your hands and properly sanitizing them.

Back