What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was of the understanding that pulling a @bucknuts is being too afraid to touch your own hang down then eat bbq without scrubbing your hands and properly sanitizing them.

Yes! What a horrible horrible combo holding your junk followed by a burger that is going in your mouth is.

I was of the understanding that pulling a @bucknuts is being too afraid to touch your own hang down then eat bbq without scrubbing your hands and properly sanitizing them.

I grab a firm hold on my dangley front tail then proceed to handle raw chicken and slap my host open handed in the mouth when they're talking. I don't get invited to BBQs and no one comes to mine. floccin' pterodactyls.

I grab a firm hold on my dangley front tail then proceed to handle raw chicken and slap my host open handed in the mouth when they're talking. I don't get invited to BBQs and no one comes to mine. floccin' pterodactyls.

Next time I have a bbq, you're invited.

That's what they're there for. I haven't had to touch my own piece in years. ;)

Oh, and I liked your post better before you corrected dumbo to swmbo. :D

Hahaha, thought I caught that quick enough. Better you saw it than dumbo, I mean swmbo...

Ranger IPA. It's bitter and hoppy enough to protect it in the refrigerator from the rest of my family. :mug:

Starting my first batch of home brew over the holidays, thanks to encouragement from a workmate. It'll be a "Betty Crocker" kind of training-wheels recipe, but that's we get get started in any new endeavor. Looking forward to learning from all of the experienced people on this site.

Last edited:
Cherry Funk is my favorite of theirs. That is If you like sours. All their stouts are great. Prairie Standard is a great saison.

I haven't met many beer styles that I haven't enjoyed.

3 of 4. I kind of wanted something else, but I'd like to kill this while I still have a buzz.

RIS was the dark horse if tonight. Delicious. Flocc BA.

Water. Dog apparently doesn't understand going to bed at 2 means I don't want to be up at 7 to walk outside so she can potty.

Water. Dog apparently doesn't understand going to bed at 2 means I don't want to be up at 7 to walk outside so she can potty.

Same. Luckily he had to go so it was a quick one.

At Mom's (Ft Lauderdale) until Saturday. Always fun since there's her dog (1 year old) and my wife and I's dogs. In a 2 bdrm duplex. Her parents don't like dogs. We are still working on integrating my dog Riggs and hers but it's been tough since Riggs wasn't properly socialized so he's reactive with new dogs. Our two dogs get along great so I know it can be done. Hopefully it will be a Christmas miracle this week and they will become friends. /Ramble ramble ☺

I'd agree with Remmy on this one, that might burn for what? An hour?

I looked back at the thread and read those posts - hilarious. @wobrien, sorry for getting on you. That was funny as hell, though. Those twigs. :D :D
2w3p0na.gif

Adding wine to that or beer?

Dumped three bottles of pinot grigio. I don't normally drink wine. But I do when I am 12 beers deep. I drank as much as I did in New Orleans.

Today was going to be a no-beer day. But it's snowing and it just feels like a good day to consume alcoholic beverages. :ban:

On the
0005_layout.png

I looked back at the thread and read those posts - hilarious. @wobrien, sorry for getting on you. That was funny as hell, though. Those twigs. :D :D
2w3p0na.gif

Dumped three bottles of pinot grigio. I don't normally drink wine. But I do when I am 12 beers deep. I drank as much as I did in New Orleans.

Today was going to be a no-beer day. But it's snowing and it just feels like a good day to consume alcoholic beverages. :ban:

On the
0005_layout.png

I teed that one up for you guys, I saw it coming from a mile away.

Lots of water on the menu this am

Back