What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a little warmer, at -5F tonight.

Drinking Sam Smith Organic Chocolate Stout.

Then I will have a glass of homemade eggnog from last year's batch and go to sleep.

Wait. Egg nog lasts a year?

Where the **** are you slackers? Who will nurse me through my sorrows?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415852350.748380.jpg
Saint archer IPA

Going to be helping my new boss move offices on Saturday, and on Sunday I'll be finish up some paver work I've been working on for the last few days.

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Wait. Egg nog lasts a year?

Where the **** are you slackers? Who will nurse me through my sorrows?

Sure does if you start with a liter of bourbon and only end up with 3/4 of a gallon...

Plus rum and brandy and keep it refrigerated.

That means proper glassware :D

Off to the hospital. Wife's contractions are 2 minutes apart! I think my son is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Awesome! Good luck to you and the wife! Get that LC#3 in the fridge before you leave. :ban: :mug:

Never had such a high expectation for a beer. Haven't had Resin in a while, but first thing that came to mind. Contrast from Pliny for sure. Thank you sir for your time and effort!

1415854485176.jpg

I said I'd give you one. :(

HB chocolate coconut porter.

Oh, you did?! I think I'm headed towards dementia. SWMBO tells me she has told me stuff all the time that I remember. Anyway, that would be awesome!!! But I might just go ahead and buy a round and stick some away to compare next year. But you could swap out that little mini growler for whater you have on tap these days! And I'll replace the strawberry blonde...maybe a fermented ginger beer, if I didn't just give them all away. I've got a robust porter and coffee version that might be carbed enough by now, too.

Currently. I'm looking at the time and wondering why the hell I'm awake and drinking caff free Diet Coke?

Relax. I'll give you one. No worries.

@allenh or anyone I've given Thrilla in Vanilla to. Drink it now, keep it cold. I had a bottle explode in my hand today. @mhurst111

This ****ing day...can it be worse? No.

So, I just spotted this. I don't think stuff is consistently showing up in my notifications the last few days. Weird. I hope yourhand is okay from the bottle burst!!

So, I just spotted this. I don't think stuff is consistently showing up in my notifications the last few days. Weird. I hope yourhand is okay from the bottle burst!!

It's okay. I can save my mad elf if you're buying some. I'm fine with the glass...I kind of didn't care.

Water and HB India red ale.

Does that seem to be the average price? I guess I'll pull the trigger and drink a couple and celler four...for next year? Longer?

I guess I'll console myself with a Perpetual IPA.

You're not getting gouged. It is a BDSA so it is not a cheap beer in a sixer. Coffee before hitting the road on this chilly morn.

Enjoying a warm Dr. Pepper and an over priced sandwich at the hospital. My son was born at 3:30 this morning. Looks like I'm out of the drinking game for a few days. I need a designated drinker to pick up my slack. Who's it gonna be? :D

Enjoying a warm Dr. Pepper and an over priced sandwich at the hospital. My son was born at 3:30 this morning. Looks like I'm out of the drinking game for a few days. I need a designated drinker to pick up my slack. Who's it gonna be? :D

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Water. So maybe the two large pours of my HB coconut chocolate stout were a bad idea. Or the backwoods, or narwhal, or India red ales...or....

Why are my pictures sent sideways when taken right side up?

I have to either take mine landscape to begin with, or take the picture first and choose it from the gallery. The app will rotate it to the correct orientation. I can't take it from the HBT app, or it turns out sideways.

Drinking coffee.

Congrats man! I should be able to pick up a few. I brought a sixer with me so I have some nourishment in the hotel tonight. :)

Congratulations! Hope all concerned are healthy and happy.

Congrats man

Congrats man! I'll have a drink to his honor later

Having a celebratory Coff for @hawgwild81. Congratulations.

It's okay. I can save my mad elf if you're buying some. I'm fine with the glass...I kind of didn't care.

Water and HB India red ale.

Well...no gushing blood and stitches, I hope. I think I would like to stick a couple Mad Elf bottles away ...we can do a 14/15 comparison.

Back on the coffee...rough night with the sinuses. Must be Fall allergies and leaf blowing. Ugh.

Back