What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relax. I'll give you one. No worries.

@allenh or anyone I've given Thrilla in Vanilla to. Drink it now, keep it cold. I had a bottle explode in my hand today. @mhurst111

This ****ing day...can it be worse? No.

Don't say that. :-( I'm SPRINKLING my good day fairy dust on you now.

Drinking Boulevard Quad. Why? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Walked away from a sixer of Troeg's Mad Elf at the grocery store today...it was $15.99. They have just started distributing in my area and I didn't know if Mad Elf was going to make it here or not...and I've never tried it. I'll probably be going back for it. Maybe I'll find a single or two at a bottle shop.

Having Cherry Coke Zero with dinner.

You talked me into it, not that it was that hard, this years, definitely better with age but still delicious.
Need to throw a few into the cellar.

IMG_5147.jpg

Is Makers Mark even worth a picture anymore? ****ing ****ty whisky. Had one finger of it and that should be enough to put me out for the night.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415842976.489111.jpg
Screw you hipster snobs and your $100 bottles of "small batch Artisnal Bourbons" lol. this is good stuff to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

An aggressively hopped amber that I did a while back. Only a few bottles left and it keeps getting better. Dry hopped with cascade. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415843660.937047.jpg

Cub Scout den meeting over and came home to a dark house. They are doing a pole replacement due to an accident earlier. Good thing I have a beer fridge so I can grab one without risking any food! :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415843690.712096.jpg

Cub Scout den meeting over and came home to a dark house. They are doing a pole replacement due to an accident earlier. Good thing I have a beer fridge so I can grab one without risking any food! :)
View attachment 235554

It would be worth the risk even if in the same fridge.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415843871.342286.jpgyummy in my tummy.

View attachment 235548
Screw you hipster snobs and your $100 bottles of "small batch Artisnal Bourbons" lol. this is good stuff to me.

Hey, I'm not hating at all. It's just comical and not even close to Scotch whisky. I'll drink it to get ****ed up, though. And not to enjoy it for its flavor or anything like that. I might need another pour. :D

Hey, I'm not hating at all. It's just comical and not even close to Scotch whisky. I'll drink it to get ****ed up, though. And not to enjoy it for its flavor or anything like that. I might need another pour. :D

I hate scotch....are you wearing skinny jeans?

I hate scotch....are you wearing skinny jeans?

Negative. My quads won't fit into skinny jeans. I do however like my Japanese raw denim. And SCOTCH!!!!!!!! Try it. :D

Negative. My quads won't fit into skinny jeans. I do however like my Japanese raw denim. And SCOTCH!!!!!!!! Try it. :D

I have. a coworker showed up to the house with three or four bottles of 12 & 15 year old scotch aged on French oak etc and he had his notebook with tasting notes and wanted me to slurp it up through pursed lips so that it vaporized across my palate. No thanks pal I like females. In the end I liked makers Mark better than any of then at a third of the price.

You talked me into it, not that it was that hard, this years, definitely better with age but still delicious.
Need to throw a few into the cellar.

Does that seem to be the average price? I guess I'll pull the trigger and drink a couple and celler four...for next year? Longer?

I guess I'll console myself with a Perpetual IPA.

DSC06297.jpg

Does that seem to be the average price? I guess I'll pull the trigger and drink a couple and celler four...for next year? Longer?

I think 1 year is the sweet spot. At 2 you start to pick up oxidization and the profile starts going south. But that's just me.

I payed $14.99, A couple left from last year are still in the cellar, hope to hold on to one for another year.

I said I'd give you one. :(

HB chocolate coconut porter.

Homebrew. Chocolate covered BEAVR nutz. It's straight-up sour and it's not supposed to be, but not bad. Just not what it's supposed to be. I think the airlock went dry at some point.

Latest posts

Back