What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013 BBA Siberian Night RIS & this.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415832100.733062.jpg

A 2013 back of the crawl space find. I didn't care for it last year but, it's actually enjoyable now. Go figure...

1415832363118.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415832965.449606.jpg
I think I sent one of these out in my last MAW. The tag function on here befuddles me, was that IndyTrux? Mark, you might have one also. Scuppernong saison, aging really nicely. Not sure what it will do in time, but drinking now won't be a mistake.

OMFG I hate this ****ing day to no end. :( :mad:
Seriously, I need a vacation or something. For now, it'll just be beer until I cannot stay awake. :(

*I've heard that large quantities of beer can/will help with that.

* I'm not a doctor or therapist. This statement is probably not agreed upon by the FDA, but what do they know. It isn't meant to cure or diagnose problems but experience tells me that this is a good option or one that you'll regret within 12 hrs. If it doesn't work, repeat for at least 90 days or until you don't care anymore and then repeat to celebrate success for as long as needed or recommended by an Internet friend or group of friends who participate in the same and like minded social media group who report their own success/failures on a daily and sometimes hourly basis.

I'm as cheap as the next home brewer and make as much equipment as I can, but in some cases it's just easier to buy. $50 from Northern Brewer without any sale and tanks are under $10. Personally, I'd skip my next planned brew day to buy it if need be, but using O2 is right up there with starters and fermentation temperature control.

I did that exact thing recently and bought an O2kit. My first batch took off like crazy within 6 hours. So much so I had to attach a blow off tube. Wish I would have invested an O2 kit earlier.
Making fajitas and enjoying this nice Belgian IPA. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415833547.786921.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

*I've heard that large quantities of beer can/will help with that.

* I'm not a doctor or therapist. This statement is probably not agreed upon by the FDA, but what do they know. It isn't meant to cure or diagnose problems but experience tells me that this is a good option or one that you'll regret within 12 hrs. If it doesn't work, repeat for at least 90 days or until you don't care anymore and then repeat to celebrate success for as long as needed or recommended by an Internet friend or group of friends who participate in the same and like minded social media group who report their own success/failures on a daily and sometimes hourly basis.

When in doubt, BEER. 'Nuff said.

@finsfan If Santa brings me a big O2 kit for Christmas you can have first dibs on my disposal can compatible regulator.

Went a lil gonzo on the Brew store haul. Hadn't seen most of this in my area yet. The SSR is obviously for research ;-)

View attachment 235505
I think I sent one of these out in my last MAW. The tag function on here befuddles me, was that IndyTrux? Mark, you might have one also. Scuppernong saison, aging really nicely. Not sure what it will do in time, but drinking now won't be a mistake.

You did ... and I will. :)

small pull from my lightly carbed franziskaner clone..tastes much better than yesterday, has mellowed quite a bit but is still young.
Trying to figure out what to brew on Sunday so I can make a supply run

20141112_155617.jpg

My imperial pumpkin. Can't wait til I run out of this stuff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415839040.552369.jpg

Walked away from a sixer of Troeg's Mad Elf at the grocery store today...it was $15.99. They have just started distributing in my area and I didn't know if Mad Elf was going to make it here or not...and I've never tried it. I'll probably be going back for it. Maybe I'll find a single or two at a bottle shop.

Having Cherry Coke Zero with dinner.

Walked away from a sixer of Troeg's Mad Elf at the grocery store today...it was $15.99. They have just started distributing in my area and I didn't know if Mad Elf was going to make it here or not...and I've never tried it. I'll probably be going back for it. Maybe I'll find a single or two at a bottle shop.

Having Cherry Coke Zero with dinner.

Relax. I'll give you one. No worries.

@allenh or anyone I've given Thrilla in Vanilla to. Drink it now, keep it cold. I had a bottle explode in my hand today. @mhurst111

This ****ing day...can it be worse? No.

My third Tasmanian ipa of the night. Looks like my last beer of the evening. Seems that my body has decided to have one of my rare drinking allergic reactions where I break out in hives. I really wish I knew what caused them

Bell's Venus. that's a "ka-POW" when you're not expecting it. I shoulda bought a pack of this & left the Sweet Yamma Jamma alone. I want to grow hair and then wash said hair in it.

Back