What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebratory beer. It's been a long week involving buying a new truck on tuesday, picking it up on weds. and then selling my 18 year old car for $1100 over blue book today.

20141108_201712.jpg

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6roJfoGjc"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6roJfoGjc[/ame]

GOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415509540.420016.jpg gotta love being able to fit a whole bomber in a single glass Hop Stoopid

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Choices choices, keep drinking, and stumble out of bed early tomorrow for football at home via ****e stream, or stop drinking, get up earlier, and go to the pub up the street for football with the local supporters club via HD cable I lack at home (and make my wife mad in the process)...

Choices choices, keep drinking, and stumble out of bed early tomorrow for football at home via ****e stream, or stop drinking, get up earlier, and go to the pub up the street for football with the local supporters club via HD cable I lack at home (and make my wife mad in the process)...

Have one of these
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415509957.406801.jpg
GOOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just realized I was a day late on moving a little experimental batch of American Amber with fresh cascade hops (the vac sealed in jars and frozen for bittering and dried leaf for aroma and dry hop) off the hops to settle. An extra day on the hops was fine, I'm sure, but I wanted to give it two days to settle again before bottling, which pushes it into the week. Oh well, while I did that, I pulled out an unlabeled home brew from the fridge and it turns out to be my Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale...my nightcap.

Bought a new laptop computer today...nothing fancy. Downloading photos and videos that were stuck on my phone for awhile. There were almost 1000 photos...took a couple hours. But downloading these little video clips is taking FOREVER, I guess I'm just going to leave it all up and running and I'll go to bed.

DSC06274.jpg

312 Pale Ale. These f^*kers are finally gone, I swear they were reproducing in the beer fridge.

I feel like today is a great day for an early cheap beer in a can while cooking breakfast.

All right. Based on my text messages, I came home around 1:30 am. Apparently, and I don't remember this, I opened @mattmmille 's strawberry blonde ale and sat at the kitchen table. I had no clue what it was but found the cap. I didn't drink it at all. :-( it's still on the table next to a business card that says "call me" on the back. Not humble bragging, just thinking about which dude was that guy who flipped a biz card to me. Certainly not the guy I was texting.

Tl;dr ... It was a good night. I will be hibernating on the couch for the rest of the day though. :D

Tea. Not off to a good morning.

Boooo why?

Coffee while laughing at Big Ten football fans who are still clinging to the idea that it's not the worst major football conference in the nation.

Lass suicide? She is gorgeous. Especially with a irish accent... marry me please.. lovely

Idk I just googled hot red head or something. Redheads are interesting when they're hot they're screaming hot but usually not so much.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415542636.546414.jpg
Drinking coffee lots of coffee. I drank too much watching my beloved Buckeyes beat mich st despite numerous mistake/turnovers.

Coffee while laughing at Big Ten football fans who are still clinging to the idea that it's not the worst major football conference in the nation.

Idk about the worst but it's certainly very very down right now. We need michigan and penn st to regain former glory in the worst way

Idk about the worst but it's certainly very very down right now. We need michigan and penn st to regain former glory in the worst way

I know OSU is better now than in week 2, but they lost at home, by two TD, to the last place team in the ACC...the ACC. Please tell me which major conferencevis worse than the B1G. It is horrible.

Either way, I was pulling for your Buckeyes last night. Glad they knocked the delusional Spartys down a few pegs. That was more lopsided than the score indicated...total domination. But both defenses are horrible against the pass.

I know OSU is better now than in week 2, but they lost at home, by two TD, to the last place team in the ACC...the ACC. Please tell me which major conferencevis worse than the B1G. It is horrible.

The ACC has 1 good football team FSU and they are overrated at best and could have multiple losses including one to perennially overrated ND. Ohio St horrible loss to a bad Va Tech team aside top to bottom they are worse than the B1G.

The ACC has 1 good football team FSU and they are overrated at best and could have multiple losses including one to perennially overrated ND. Ohio St horrible loss to a bad Va Tech team aside top to bottom they are worse than the B1G.

I guess we'll just disagree here. The last place ACC team thumped the first place B1G team, in B1G country. I can't agree that the B1G is better than the ACC. ACC has one good team. B1G has none.

I guess we'll just disagree here. The last place ACC team thumped the first place B1G team, in B1G country. I can't agree that the B1G is better than the ACC. ACC has one good team. B1G has none.

Lol.

Back