What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg so much beer! Look at my untappd. Butimjessica! Woot! 2013 event horizon.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415497017.732057.jpg

Chasin Freshies, possiblabubblibly the only Deschutes beer I really enjoy. That much.:eek: Also Avery ipa and Lucky Bastrad- Hells yes.

Enjoying multiple stouts while watching Neighbors. Up next, more stouts and A Million Ways to Die in the West.

You all know that you can play DVDs in a Blue Ray player? I had no idea!

@BUCKNUTS 's Rye Smoke Porter. The rye and smoke are both subtle but have a nice presence. Very nice brew, man!

Thank you sir. I have a hard time self editing sometimes so there's a lot going on in that beer but in the end I thought it turned out pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm not really sure if I meet the requirements. Also I think you have to fulfill one first and I'm not sure I could do justice.

I'm on mobile so I can't see your join date. You have to be 90+ days and 100+ posts.

You might be surprised what people are looking for. It isn't just glassware, although that is how it started.

Awesome stickers, bottle openers, t-shirts, etc are awesome grant items.
I know there is a lot of porch bombing going on; but as long as you can fill two wishes on the list, it is all good. If you have the means to destroy someone's porch go for it. If not, fill what you can.

But yes, you need to grant one first.

mattmmille's Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale. very Scottish, nicely Pumpkin. great mouth feel. aroma is almost like pumpkin pie and a fresh pretzel. it's very Scottish Ale making for more than a sturdy backbone, body, and face for the spice to play with. I am honestly impressed. thank you for sharing this with me Matt!

I totally missed this last night...but WOW!!! High praise, indeed! I'm very pleased that it wasn't an embarrassment to your fine Scottish Ale recipe that worked SO well for this brew. Cheers!

So if it wasn't for the 18, soon to be 19, close family member conglomerate, i could retire and only brew HB today. Is it bad to think that way?

Latest posts

Back