What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk I just googled hot red head or something. Redheads are interesting when they're hot they're screaming hot but usually not so much.
View attachment 234767
Drinking coffee lots of coffee. I drank too much watching my beloved Buckeyes beat mich st despite numerous mistake/turnovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think it is. I was considering joining that site because of her

Attachments

• 1415546140888.jpg
    1415546140888.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 69

Attachments

• 1415548253385.jpg
    1415548253385.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 71
Better than straight apfelwein. I don't forsee me ever making another batch of apfelwein.

To each their own I guess haha. I regularly make it, but only drink it occasionally. Usually swmbo, her sister in law, and my buddy drink it all. My buddy was asking about it on friday too

All right. Based on my text messages, I came home around 1:30 am. Apparently, and I don't remember this, I opened @mattmmille 's strawberry blonde ale and sat at the kitchen table. I had no clue what it was but found the cap. I didn't drink it at all. :-( it's still on the table next to a business card that says "call me" on the back. Not humble bragging, just thinking about which dude was that guy who flipped a biz card to me. Certainly not the guy I was texting.

Tl;dr ... It was a good night. I will be hibernating on the couch for the rest of the day though. :D

Boooo why?

You go girl!

First beer of the day while painting upstairs.

Slightly Stoopid

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415550844.579012.jpg

All right. Based on my text messages, I came home around 1:30 am. Apparently, and I don't remember this, I opened @mattmmille 's strawberry blonde ale and sat at the kitchen table. I had no clue what it was but found the cap. I didn't drink it at all. :-( it's still on the table next to a business card that says "call me" on the back. Not humble bragging, just thinking about which dude was that guy who flipped a biz card to me. Certainly not the guy I was texting.

Tl;dr ... It was a good night. I will be hibernating on the couch for the rest of the day though. :D

Boooo why?

Ouch...but a result of fun "ouch"! I'll replace that Strawberry Blonde:mug:

Still on coffee this morning...er, afternoon.

Necessary. But I did shower and do my hair as though I have somewhere to be today.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415554037.957961.jpg

I still won though :D

Kinda.

SWMBO is rather angry today. I think I need more beer. Chugged #2 and now at hockey pictures and then practice. It's gonna be a long day.

I just usually drink more when I find myself in that situation. If I can't remember her being mad then it didn't happen.
Water on our way to the hippy grocery store as well to check out the brewery they have inside then get something to cook for supper that requires me to spend as much time outside drinking uh I mean bbqing

I just usually drink more when I find myself in that situation. If I can't remember her being mad then it didn't happen.
Water on our way to the hippy grocery store as well to check out the brewery they have inside then get something to cook for supper that requires me to spend as much time outside drinking uh I mean bbqing

That sounds like a great plan. I'd totally do that too, but we're going to her parents house. Didn't have time to fill a growler beforehand so I'll be drinking her dad's homebrew instead. Meh, we have different tastes...

Everything tastes better off this table. :D

I want whatever goes on that table including the ****ing table!

Water. Taking it easy today even though I'm 5 brews deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
A blend of Imperial Red Ale and Kölsch. Yummie!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bane of Dagwood. I only have one left after this. I would rate this as one of the 2 best beers I've ever brewed.

EDIT: Stupid Surface Pro makes things look sideways on here.

2014-11-09 14.13.15.jpg

Duchess de Bourgogne. My first foray into sours apart from Orval. A sweet acetic balsamic character with sour that follows after. Only a few sips in but I think quite pleasant. Definitely a sipper and the 250ml bottles are a good size I think.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415561238.745305.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I am a ridiculous sucker for glassware. I'm not entirely sure what I prefer, the beer or the glasses :) the simplicity of the Achel glass is my favourite. The Kwak glasses are fun but largely impractical seen as I don't ride a horse....

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415561781.442003.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415561822.799161.jpg

I am a ridiculous sucker for glassware. I'm not entirely sure what I prefer, the beer or the glasses :) the simplicity of the Achel glass is my favourite. The Kwak glasses are fun but largely impractical seen as I don't ride a horse....

View attachment 234834

View attachment 234836

We have a thread around here full of proper glassware. You should hit it up with this awesomeness.

Edit: It appears you have found it. :mug:

Back