What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So bud goes with Marlboro reds, and the chub goes with the menthol?

Yep. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411163135.438901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Speaking of stout season I see huna day is still happening this year!

I saw that yesterday, and saw everyone losing their minds on Facebook about it. I thought that a few days after the debacle last year they said they still were going to do the "party/bottle share/epic beer fest" and send the bottles out to distro, instead of buying them at the event. I haven't heard any other details about it though.

Were you all aware that this was a thing? Wonder what whiskey made from sweet wort tastes like. I know it is a gimmick but impulse buy. I know what im drinking tonight.

1411164720779.jpg

1411164734361.jpg

Which one of you mother****ers are coming in second?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411166359.727635.jpg

HB pale

Second pour was better.

Still, it is now cigar time, which means my growler of Thumbcoast Shipwreck Stout is coming out.

Wife had a glass of apfelwein and has declared it to be pure evil. 8 oz pour and she's flying.

Dead guy whiskey is... a little hot, kinda like a rye is but with a sweet caramel taste on the back end. Its not as smooth as I like whiskey to be but definitely sipable. And the bottle is cool.

Moar Surge!!!!

I better slow down until they have more in stock. Lest I run out of something I have waited 12 years for...lol.

Eff... I will struggle to catch up - about a week of study to pass the you must certify or find a job certification. Mission complete, and a couple of beers with the instructor down.

Bourbon in a whisky glass as I grill

Yawn. I see myself going easy on it tonight. They go down just fine but far too tired to get up and chance another..... Wait... I have a five year old.... On number four and will catch up. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411168633.621595.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411169457.065008.jpg

She brought me something that made me willing to get up for a glass. Had to share with swmbo too.

Back