What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.9%? That's not lawnmower, that's NA beer! My "lawnmower" beers are 7%. ;)

Well... I do have plans for a sub 1% version. :D Oatmeal and carapils make it extremely satisfying in mouth feel.

That being said, onto a Hardwood Great Return.
ydebu9em.jpg

Fish is almost ready.

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

Damn... Wish I knew that was an option at HEB when I was in San Antonio over Christmas. Will have to get my mom to mule some when she comes up in a week or two. That, and Jester King from Gabriel's superstore.

That, or batch 4.

Jester King is getting hard to find, even their brewpub does not have as many beers as they used to, maybe half!

Jester King is getting hard to find, even their brewpub does not have as many beers as they used to, maybe half!

I found 6 different ones I'm San Antonio. Guess I should be glad of the sour I did get.

Karbach and southern star are in San antonio. Try also branchline or ranger Creek, and 5 stones. All good

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I have been unable to find a Buffalo Bayou beer that I really like. Their 1836 isn't bad, but not great, and none of the other beers I've had from them were really any good.

I have been unable to find a Buffalo Bayou beer that I really like. Their 1836 isn't bad, but not great, and none of the other beers I've had from them were really any good.

I enjoy them. Not all but most. I brewed there over the summer. The Red velvet Stout is good and I enjoy the ginger bread Stout

A carb check bottle of my lawnmower (1.9%) Citra pale while prepping salmon and bok choi.

Needs more carb, even after three weeks.

Do you have a recipe? I'd like something like that for the summer.

Had a house pale ale (Cascade I think, well made though) at Carlyle (one of the Great American restaurants chain), got a free steak dinner, and now am back home drinking another HB breakfast stout.

More Blaster Master.

Watching UConn lose to Harvard. FML.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389227828.064633.jpg

I just brewed a warrior pale ale that came in at 4.1%. My lawnmower beers are 8%+. But I wanted to make a nice session for folks that visit and chill.

I agree. Actually, I reached in the fridge to grab a founders imperial stout but grabbed this instead. Didn't know until the pour. No matter, either one will punch you in the face all the same!

I saw some of the Imperial Stout today, but decided not to get any just yet. I can't wait till later this year when Backwoods Bastard is released again. I swear I'm buying all the 4 packs of it I see. It's definitely one of my favorite bourbon barrel beers.

From MrNickVT. I'm going to say reading about dry hopped cider before receiving this made me weary. You better like hops if you drink that stuff, i thought. So when I received this bottle I thought it could be a winner or a loser. Not familiar with these hops at all. I just may be a fan and would like to try various hops in ciders now. A delicious hop indeed, Nelson Sauvin. Thanks Nick!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389229048.725324.jpg

From MrNickVT. I'm going to say reading about dry hopped cider before receiving this made me weary. You better like hops if you drink that stuff, i thought. So when I received this bottle I thought it could be a winner or a loser. Not familiar with these hops at all. I just may be a fan and would like to try various hops in ciders now. A delicious hop indeed, Nelson Sauvin. Thanks Nick!

I'm going to have to crack one of mine this weekend. Been in bottles 2 weeks now, half with cascade, half got a citra dry hop

I saw some of the Imperial Stout today, but decided not to get any just yet. I can't wait till later this year when Backwoods Bastard is released again. I swear I'm buying all the 4 packs of it I see. It's definitely one of my favorite bourbon barrel beers.

I may have a 4 pack or 3 stashed. If you need a backwoods fix you let me know man🎅!

What how why?

Yep you heard right. Because I'm bad ass. Because they did not know I was there lol

They had a party at the brewery. I won a contest at the end to brew for a day. So I brewed their summer wit aka pink beer. It was a lot of fun and got a little inside look at a brewery. Little by little I'll get the complete view so I can start my own. :ban:

I finally found them in a bottle shop but they were $3.79 per bottle (plus a .20 bottle fee) Is this a high or normal price?

Frankenwild, too lazy for a pic. Looks the same as the other 6 pictures of it I've posted. Tastes about the same, too. :D

Latest posts

Back