What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but I don't deserve much credit, It's age and brett that made that beer good. It was weird when it was fresh.

Coffee here. Got my beans!

Well if it was good fresh, who knows what it would be like now.

Coffee, americano

Love that movie! (And the beer :mug: )

Is the Holly Jolly good to go, or should I wait some more?

Having a water at home while I try to figure out if the ECY-20 that sat in the deep freezer (aka mailbox) all day will be okay or not. I think it should be, but I'll probably call Love2Brew tomorrow to get their take...

Sorry! I thought I sent a PM. Yes, good to go! Another member gave some really nice feedback on it, which was really awesome. I'd love your thoughts.

Coffee...it is 15F here which is twice as warm as it was yesterday. I saw the weather and it should be 70 on Saturday. I swear, this weather is stupid. In all the years I've worked from home, this is one of the three times I can remember not getting completely ready for work before I started working. Time to go remedy that one. :D

Awesome man good for you! I bet you are pretty shocked at the difference even after one week am I right? Congrats again and keep it up dude. :tank: :mug: :rockin: :D

Thank you everyone!

I have noticed a difference especially in my quality of sleep and taste/smell for sure.... which can be a good thing and bad thing... i have been picking up on more off flavors on my HBs

Thank you everyone!

I have noticed a difference especially in my quality of sleep and taste/smell for sure.... which can be a good thing and bad thing... i have been picking up on more off flavors on my HBs

Smoking does take away your taste. Usually smokers have spicier foods because they loose some taste but hey now you taste some off flavors and now you can make better beer in turn to correct the problem. :mug: Congrats!

Thank you everyone!

You could send your HB here and I'll confirm your theories. :D But congrats. As a former smoker I totally understand finally tasting things. I got into sunflower seeds for my 2 hour commute though and that at times was even more gross than just smelling like smoke.
I've been a Vermonter for 23 years and I'm just discovering flannel. So warm. More water about to head to HF

I've been in North Carolina for 5 years and even I use flannel sheets. In fairness, I used them in Huntington Beach CA, but now I specifically have a season for flannel sheets. I avoid wearing it though because for women, there is definitely a weight limit when it comes to wearing flannel. :ban:

More coffee. It's already 22F, I'm thinking it will be a shorts day!

I've been in North Carolina for 5 years and even I use flannel sheets. In fairness, I used them in Huntington Beach CA, but now I specifically have a season for flannel sheets. I avoid wearing it though because for women, there is definitely a weight limit when it comes to wearing flannel. :ban:

More coffee. It's already 22F, I'm thinking it will be a shorts day!

I got a flannel shirt to wear while boarding. Now I rock it everywhere :)
I may have to grab flannel sheets now as well!!

I got a flannel shirt to wear while boarding. Now I rock it everywhere :)
I may have to grab flannel sheets now as well!!

Flannel sheets are awesome. Was it by chance a Burton flannel, cuz those things are the best flannels ive ever seen. Its almost like neoprene flannel

Flannel sheets are awesome. Was it by chance a Burton flannel, cuz those things are the best flannels ive ever seen. Its almost like neoprene flannel

No it's carrhart. Everything else is burton though. I totally forgot to even check burton, but then again I probably saved myself 50$. Burton is crazy expensive.

Another cup of Coff. Going to drink heavily today.

Replaced the head on my Audi and now it looks like the block is on its way out. FML. As if money grew on floccing trees. Depression will soon set in.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389198186.727766.jpg

Drinking on an empty stomach. Like every day.

Something I like to call Blaster Master aka Gandhi-bot clone.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389202823.412128.jpg

Guess you guys aren't day drinkers.

Have a pretty sick buzz going.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389204572.885317.jpg

I'm at work another 4 hours. Beer makes me think clearer and honestly, I come up with great ideas and innovative things when I am having a brew.

Relax and have a damn home brew already, wouldja?

Would if I could. The Govt seems to frown on drinking at work though. Honestly having a drink would make dealing with some of our "customers" much easier.

Guess you guys aren't day drinkers.

Have a pretty sick buzz going.

View attachment 170942

Drinking and driving is frowned upon. ;) Since driving is a huge part of my job, I can't enjoy a beer until I get home. So for now, it's iced tea and a little snack.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389205795.395962.jpg
Anyone else find these highly addicting. When I buy dried fruit and veggies, someone seriously has to pry them out of my hand to get me to stop eating them.

Drinking and driving is frowned upon. ;) Since driving is a huge part of my job, I can't enjoy a beer until I get home. So for now, it's iced tea and a little snack.
View attachment 170945
Anyone else find these highly addicting. When I buy dried fruit and veggies, someone seriously has to pry them out of my hand to get me to stop eating them.

What are those?
I'm having some soup for lunch. Stone soup :)ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389206951.730649.jpg

View attachment 170945

Hey Wes, you drive for a living? No way.

If those were hatch green chiles, I'd do a beer for chile trade with you. :ban::ban:

Hey Wes, you drive for a living? No way.

If those were hatch green chiles, I'd do a beer for chile trade with you. :ban::ban:

I drive all over Houston to different accounts and work for a couple minutes to a couple hours at each stop. Some days I think I drive more than I actually work.
I love hatch chiles, well, most chiles for that matter. :D

I drive all over Houston to different accounts and work for a couple minutes to a couple hours at each stop. Some days I think I drive more than I actually work.

Sounds like my job. Do you at least get a company vehicle?

Right on. If I got a hold of hatch chiles, I'd brew a beer with them. I'd make green chile chicken stew with the rest, as I have in the past. I miss New Mexico.

I'm about to go outside in the yard for my "lunch break" and haul some wood into the house and garage. It's cold as sheet here and I need heat for tonight.

The left bag is dried okra and the right one is dried green beans.

Damn... Wish I knew that was an option at HEB when I was in San Antonio over Christmas. Will have to get my mom to mule some when she comes up in a week or two. That, and Jester King from Gabriel's superstore.

That, or batch 4.

Please pardon my brevity, this was sent from my mobile device.

Sounds like my job. Do you at least get a company vehicle?

I'm technically self employed, so what I'm paid takes into account the use of my own vehicle, equipment, etc. I do work through my own company and sub-contract a portion of what I do through another.

Right on. If I got a hold of hatch chiles, I'd brew a beer with them. I'd make green chile chicken stew with the rest, as I have in the past. I miss New Mexico.

I'm about to go outside in the yard for my "lunch break" and haul some wood into the house and garage. It's cold as sheet here and I need heat for tonight.
I need to make some green chile chicken stew. Love that stuff!

Back