What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last goodie from Leubega. This one is pretty great. Would love to get my hands on another to age. Dry and tart with a nice apple like sweetness. Good stuff.

ForumRunner_20130819_225713.png

Phone died at Greenbush so no pics from there. Tons of great beers though. Back at hotel now enjoying my first Duchesse. Wow.......I love it
Edit: Why dies the cork have a exp. date?

ForumRunner_20130820_000511.jpg

Having one last Horny Toad, and watching the Hobbit. Gotta work tomorrow evening, so I guess I'm gonna stay up and watch movies all night (maybe I'll brew a quick batch, as well).
Quick total for the night: 4 Horny Toads, 4 SA Boston Lagers, and a HB'ed Hefeweizen. I'm feeling great, but that may change...

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Phone died at Greenbush so no pics from there. Tons of great beers though. Back at hotel now enjoying my first Duchesse. Wow.......I love it
Edit: Why dies the cork have a exp. date?

Probably because its pasteurized so it doesn't age like a live beer will.

jerryteague said:
Having one last Horny Toad, and watching the Hobbit. Gotta work tomorrow evening, so I guess I'm gonna stay up and watch movies all night (maybe I'll brew a quick batch, as well).
Quick total for the night: 4 Horny Toads, 4 SA Boston Lagers, and a HB'ed Hefeweizen. I'm feeling great, but that may change...

The longest movie where nothing happens I've ever enjoyed watching. Twice even. Not sure it would be my first choice for something to watch when I had to stay awake all night though.

Cork on DarkHollow has a Best By date. Kinda too late once you see it. Find this odd as well.

I never seen anything like that. I never had DarkHollow and it is kinda weird that they will put that on the cork. Its like a surprise you wasted your money. Guess i need to buy a bottle of the duchess to see for myself

Probably because its pasteurized so it doesn't age like a live beer will.

The longest movie where nothing happens I've ever enjoyed watching. Twice even. Not sure it would be my first choice for something to watch when I had to stay awake all night though.

Bottle says unpasturised too

ForumRunner_20130820_102028.jpg

Fingers crossed, I may hopefully get to try my first Cantillon tonight if all works out. Optimistically excited.

I'm currently looking to book a week at the cabin on Moosehead Lake. Got to get the F out of Connecticut for a bit.

Back home from a pretty awesome Beercation! Think I'll crack this open after it chills. Kuhnhenn DRIPA. Gives Heady a hell of a run for its money.

ForumRunner_20130820_125059.jpg

I'm drinking water. Have 6 more weeks to go before I can have me some alcohol. Can't wait to try my Irish Red that's sitting in bottles just getting better and better.

finsfan said:
we all cant drink all day long everyday, unfortunately

Meh, it's not all it's hyped-up to be. Can't complain, though.

Channel66 said:
As much as I drive for work, if I drank as early as you Remmy, I'd be behind bars and not the good kind of bars

Who said anything about driving? :D

Cheers to your next beer! I'll have another one for you after I'm done smacking Microsoft project.

Just threw a Heady Flopper in the fridge. We'll see what it tastes like with a bit of carb.

Remmy said:
You guys are way behind today. Wtf?

I wish I could drink during working hours, but A huge part of my job is driving and the police have a problem with drinking and driving. ;)
Drink up Remmy for the rest of us who can't right now.

I wish I could drink during working hours, but A huge part of my job is driving and the police have a problem with drinking and driving. ;)
Drink up Remmy for the rest of us who can't right now.

Drinking and driving don't mix. The same goes for guns. :rockin: Haven't cleaned one of my carry pieces in months. Every time I want to, I'm a few beers deep. FML

Remmy said:
Drinking and driving don't mix. The same goes for guns. :rockin: Haven't cleaned one of my carry pieces in months. Every time I want to, I'm a few beers deep. FML

I need to clean mine as well. Hell, I need to shoot the poor thing. Hasn't seen any action in a while. I think I'll put a couple dozen rounds through my pistol this weekend, clean it, then have a few beers.

Back