What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WesleyS said:
I need to clean mine as well. Hell, I need to shoot the poor thing. I think I'll put a couple dozen rounds through my pistol this weekend, clean it, then have a few beers.

I really need to invest in some firearms again. I miss my sig 9 and s&w m&p 15 :(

MrNickVT said:
I really need to invest in some firearms again. I miss my sig 9 and s&w m&p 15 :(

Hey, they lock threads like this for this type of stuff. /channel66

Remmy said:
Hey, they lock threads like this for this type of stuff. /channel66

Hehe!
Atleast the occasional gun talk in this thread is about something that is legal. The other topic yesterday that Channel was warning about is not so legal. As long as it doesn't become a back and forth debate I'm sure it will be fine.

WesleyS said:
Hehe!
Atleast the occasional gun talk in this thread is about something that is legal. The other topic yesterday that Channel was warning about is not so legal. As long as it doesn't become a back and forth debate I'm sure it will be fine.

Legal beagle

dang legalities :D so why can we not talk about guns? my guns are in need of a clean too haha took them out a few weeks ago, shoot skeet, and actually hit a target at 100yards with my 9, i was impressed! i got home to clean and realized my buddy still had my rem oil!

also, drinking water

My Bitter.

20130820_155722[1].jpg

Drove down to my dad's place on the lake with the dog.

IMG_20130820_160815_zps7af509d6.jpg

Bottling day for my dad. A hazy IPA, and a crystal clear BSDA.

20130820_162238_Hagrid_zpsd944b51b.jpg

While I sample his "to die for" pale ale. (It's alright for his first go at it)

Hehe!

I like my guns like I like my cars - GERMAN.

About to smack my Heady Flopper. 8.6% ABV should do the trick.

thats too bad, hopefully it turns out a little better in the next few weeks. may i ask why the 1911 has the hammer cocked?

thats too bad, hopefully it turns out a little better in the next few weeks. may i ask why the 1911 has the hammer cocked?

It's simple. It's called Cocked and Locked. I carry it with a round chambered. The 1911 is SA only.

I carry the H&K with one in the chamber, too. Hammer down (DA/SA). Used to carry with 15 (mag) + 1 (chamber). Our ***** ass governor signed a bill months ago that ****ed up a lot of rifle owners in my state. Also pistol owners. The main thing for me was I couldn't carry more than 10 rounds in my pistol. And on January 1st, 2014, my two 15-round 9mm mags have to be registered, which I will not be doing. H&K makes 10-round mags for my P30, so I'll buy two of those so I don't have to register a damn thing. ****ing turds.

wow that seems a bit ridiculous to make you register all that, another reason i enjoy kansas! you arentgonna pass anything like that with all the farming/country folk around. I always have my S&W 9 with a full mag (17-18 rounds) but never chambered or cocked. I figure if i dont have a second to cock it, id be screwed either way haha

Drinkin a couple Berlin wheats been a bad month till yesterday/today. My son ordered me up 4 new Sumitomo HTRZIII's for an anniversary present. They came in by UPS a couple hours ago & we got'em mounted & took my lil tuner for a shake down cruise. He even ordered the other lower control arm I needed as well! Didn't see that coming.

Drinkin a couple Berlin wheats been a bad month till yesterday/today. My son ordered me up 4 ne Sumitomo HTRZIII's for an anniversary present. They came in by UPs a couple hours ago & we got'em mounted & took my lil tuner for a shake down cruise. He even ordered the other lower control arm I needed as well! Didn't see that coming.

glad to hear things are looking better! :rockin: kick back and enjoy that cold one

Thanx,I needed it. Gunna grab another one in a minute. Those z rated sumi's are smooth & accurate for $83 each compared to $179-$200+ for the others.
Glad I got a little mercy finally.

Remmy said:
It's simple. It's called Cocked and Locked. I carry it with a round chambered. The 1911 is SA only.

I carry the H&K with one in the chamber, too. Hammer down (DA/SA). Used to carry with 15 (mag) + 1 (chamber). Our ***** ass governor signed a bill months ago that ****ed up a lot of rifle owners in my state. Also pistol owners. The main thing for me was I couldn't carry more than 10 rounds in my pistol. And on January 1st, 2014, my two 15-round 9mm mags have to be registered, which I will not be doing. H&K makes 10-round mags for my P30, so I'll buy two of those so I don't have to register a damn thing. ****ing turds.

Comes to Vermont man. The state where we say what guns laws. We still have like the lowest gun crime rate in the USA. Though we are not as populated. Still another few reasons why I love this state

MrNickVT said:
Comes to Vermont man. The state where we say what guns laws. We still have like the lowest gun crime rate in the USA. Though we are not as populated. Still another few reasons why I love this state

I know Vermont has open carry and doesn't care about your out-of-state license. Vermont is too darn liberal for my tastes, though.

unionrdr said:
Thanx,I needed it. Gunna grab another one in a minute. Those z rated sumi's are smooth & accurate for $83 each compared to $179-$200+ for the others.
Glad I got a little mercy finally.

That's Kumho territory.

The Khumos are cheap compared to the Sumitomo's,in my opinion. I've had 3 sets of Sumi's & they've out-performed the Kumos. Most tuners I've talked to agree that Sumitomo is the best bang for the buck. With the suspension & brakes I've got,the car can handle well past most driver's nerve. Excellent in the wet too. they're known for that.

Back