What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My absolute pleasure. Just need to get my mitts on that Abrasive. I am super stoked to try that. It's going to get here just in time for me to try a few before I leave for Texas.

Right now I am drinking some of this. Nice citrus and pine aromas and a solid malt backbone. Try it if you can get your hands on it.

You're gonna flip over Abrasive. It's awesome!! That BrAsh Bullocks is real good too.

Bell's (IPA, IIPA) or Goose Island Bourbon would be awesome. Ill make it worth your while :) Cheers

PM sent dude! :mug:

I had that once, don't remember where, but it was pretty good.

Its actually really good. Light malt nose, with good hops. Almost smells like taking the lid off bucket of milled 2-row, but with hops. Not overly hopped though. Would have expected more hops in the nose. I get some decent hops in the taste, slight sweetness, with good carbonation. Not bad, and very drinkable at 8.7%. Would buy it again. :ban:

ForumRunner_20121215_210533.jpg

The beer store here in town just got a bunch of Founders. I've never tried it but I have had their Centennial IPA, Breakfast Stout, and Dirty Bastard.

Overall they are all pretty good. I think the Centennial IPA is one of my favorites.

WesleyS said:
Peer pressure or beer pressure?

I wish I had constant access to Wookey Jack. I might never drink another beer. I would probably sell everything I have for Wookey Jack money. I'd probably develop some sort of contraption to continuously feed it into my mouth 24/7.
Ahhh....That's the life. A man can dream!
We can get you on a Wookey drip..

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Dude, Wookey's the shizzz, you'll love it or you're a bigger homo than we though. :mug:
Well, I've been sucking the keg of double jack dry down at the pizza pub that opened, and I've struck it off with the owner so I'm gonna see if she can get that one when I've finished the other keg. After that, you can slam your cock in the toilet seat for all I care :mug:

The beer store here in town just got a bunch of Founders. I've never tried it but I have had their Centennial IPA, Breakfast Stout, and Dirty Bastard.

Overall they are all pretty good. I think the Centennial IPA is one of my favorites.

Personal favorite of mine from Founder's is Dirty Bastard and also the first one of theirs I had.

you can slam your cock in the toilet seat for all I care :mug:

Damn brah, that's kinda painful... bless you too. :tank:

:smack: SWMBO's destroying me with that R Kelly musical about coming out of the closet.... I figure if I'm gonna puke I'm gonna at least try'n make it because I drank too much.....

HPIM1623.jpg
Time to throw some Rush on the iPod, pack a bowl (of tobacco of course) and get down to drinkin' some beer. :rockin:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
:smack: SWMBO's destroying me with that R Kelly musical about coming out of the closet.... I figure if I'm gonna puke I'm gonna at least try'n make it because I drank too much.....

Time to throw some Rush on the iPod, pack a bowl (of tobacco of course) and get down to drinkin' some beer. :rockin:

That's painful. No one should have to endure such horrible things. It's amazing what passes for "music" these days. I feel for ya. On the other hand, good call on the Rush tunes! I've seen them live a couple times. It's great that they're still rockin!

That's painful. No one should have to endure such horrible things. It's amazing what passes for "music" these days. I feel for ya. On the other hand, good call on the Rush tunes! I've seen them live a couple times. It's great that they're still rockin!

Yeah, it's appalling. Did you happen to catch them at Mitchell Pavilion in '95? I was there, killer show. Houston was home from '94-97.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yeah, it's appalling. Did you happen to catch them at Mitchell Pavilion in '95? I was there, killer show. Houston was home from '94-97.

No, didn't see them back then. Only a couple of their more recent tours. They were just here a couple weeks ago, but I didn't get a chance to go. Wish I would've, they're great live!

Waking up after a great christmas party last night at a friends. Having some coffee. Morning all!

Waking up after a great christmas party last night at a friends. Having some coffee. Morning all!

Morning! Up til 3 and up at 8 at my dog's request. Also having coffee before I get started with my projects for the day. Finally getting around to picking up my clothes on the floor on my side of the bed for SWMBO and doing all my preps for tomorrow's brew day.

I decided today that I am going to see how all my beers that have been bottled for a while are doing. There's six of them and I am excluding the KRA and the banana split stout. KRA because I've recently had it and banana split stout because it's a really bad beer. Starting off the festivities with the apple cider whilst watching the Broncos v. Ravens game. It's a lot more effervescent than it was the last time I had it.

20121216_131316.jpg

I love that glass. I wish I could find one for myself. Last time I actively went looking for new glasses I didn't see anything like that. The closest I've got is the Ska Brewing tulip you see me using from time to time.

I got that from one of the guys over on BeerForum for that secret santa deal. It's my new favorite stem glass.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
I got that from one of the guys over on BeerForum for that secret santa deal. It's my new favorite stem glass.
It's probably just a rumor, but I heard everyone on BrewForum are a bunch of homosexuals ;)
govner1 said:
My all Columbus IPA
How do you like it? I've been wanting to do one of those.

Latest posts

Back