What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Snake Dog IPA, pretty tasty stuff. Also tasted my IPA hydro sample. It's gonna be good!

Odell IPA. I don't know if folks outside of Colorado just don't get it fresh enough but this is a severely underrated IPA, IMO.

Mt.Hood Pale ale.Too damn sweet and way too carbonated.One of the beers that was better at first compared to now.Still enjoyable though ,how can it not- its beer.There wouldnt be good beer without bad? beer?..?:eek:

jkendrick said:
Odell IPA. I don't know if folks outside of Colorado just don't get it fresh enough but this is a severely underrated IPA, IMO.

I'm drinking this right now too, and it is a Fantastic beer! Definitely in my top 5! I always have it in my fridge.

The last week or so I've been hung up on SN Torpedo & just found Bell's Oberon. Giant Eagle has the Oberon now,& I also found it at Trader Jack's over in crackhead park,Westlake, That's the name my son & his friends gave Crocker Park. It's not a mall or shoping center,but rather like an old fashioned small town unto itself. No taps at this TJ's though. Gotta go up to university circle for the one with taps & such.
Lot's of interesting foods,even "fig butter"....

Mostly anything from Sierra Nevada: Pale Ale, Porter, Ruthless Rye. Also, I just picked up a new Summer Ale from Newcastle. It's brewed in Scotland. First bottle wasn't bad, but I haven't yet made up my mind on it.

image-3234724362.jpg

I think I just found my new favorite Mexican beer. This is a tasty Vienna style lager made by the Modelo group and apparently only started distribution to the US in 2010. I'll be keeping an eye out for this stuff!

Southern Tier "Unearthly" IIPA . It's truly horrible. I'm finding it's only redeeming quality is its ~9% ABV. Evry now and then I get a nice burp with a pleasant hoppy-ness. Outside of that it damn near un-drinkable.

Unfortunately I am drinking yuengling lager I used to love this stuff but my taste buds have moved on to hoppier beers. I had a cornhole tournament a couple weeks ago . I had three home brews on tap and a 1/2 barrel of yuengling . By the end of the day all three kegs were gone and I had 7/8 of a keg of yuengling left. I'm glad everyone enjoyed my beer but sucks I have a half barrel of beer that I'm not crazy about left to drink . Next time I'm going 1/6 - 1/4 keg

Proudly drinking a my Golden Mild.Very solid,full-flavored bodied low abv-er.One of my better's. One i know "they" will like.I think.....lkdsf;dslkfjffdos??

Latest posts

Back