What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.jpg

Well I started out with a Hefeweizen that I brought to my friends place. Then it went to a maplebock then we tried a raspberry stout, then a blended raspberry/sweet mead, then I split a 120 dogfish IPA. made it home and i'm enjoying raspberry wheat with the wife. :mug:

A slightly modified Northern Brewer DIPA. I boosted the grain bill to suit my typical efficiency (whoops, might not have been necessary this time) and then tripled the dry hop schedule. One oz of Cascades just didn't quite cut it. So I added 1 oz of Centennial and 1 oz of Falconer's Flight and dry hopped for eight days. The keg has only been on the gas for 8 days but I had to see what was happening. Next week this thing will be irresistible.

First taste of my Cherry Stout with the neighbors. Still a bit young, but very tasty. Has way more potential with some further aging.

NEW CASTLE FOUNDERS ALE! I want a clone all grain of this asap! this is a better than bass pale ale! ( and I have family in burton on trent) anybody? send me a PM... I'll post in recipe section when I brew!

Split a Shiner Bock with husband for lunch. Now I'm drinking sparkling water. It's so hot today that the beer gets warm by the time you've got the cap off. Sigh.

Back