What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water... got a half marathon tomorrow, been off the sauce for a week; well... not completely off... I work in a brewery and wouldn't be doing my job properly if I hadn't touched a drop.

Chilled down a bunch of treats for tonight...this is the first

image-3205545221.jpg

Berkshire Brewing Company Maibock

Just finished a sixer of Pyramid Hefe weizen and had a lone "Mama's little yell Pilsner" lying around so that is doing nicely in my stomach.

Ive been drinking Boulevard IPA for the first time. Man is this stuff good. Its a IPA for a hot day. Small abundant carb bubbles perfect for cold beer.

Switching between my summer ale and Belgian wit with candy syrup. I got a batch of milk stout that is next that I am really stoked about.

My first ever Dogfish Hea beer and it's the 90 minute. My Lord. Fantastic beer! Up next is Knee Deep Brewings Citra Extra Pale Ale!

Bells two hearted ale. I was really looking forward to this, I might have set my hopes a little high. It has a very one sided flavor profile plenty of citrusy hops but not much balance. Not to worry though I have plenty of my own beers on tap. Happy memorial day weekend. And thanks to all the vets out there who make it possible. Cheers!!

Just finished a Schlenkerla Dopplebock Oak Smoked. Malty smokey goodness in a glass! I wish I would have snaped a pic it was a beautiful amber color with a touch of redness and crystal clear.

Schlafly American IPA... what a great Simcoe focused beer.

I just designed a similar partial-mash recipe on hopville that lessens the sweeter caramel notes while still staying true to the original beer.

Oasis from Tallgrassbeer(first of Kansas i tried i think)-a nice ipa -bold malty/hoppy..I love research.:)

My Cream Ale. This one is really growing on me, but sadly it will be gone soon. If only I had the room and equipment to brew every other week to really have a decent pipeline and allow them all to mature.

A small bottle of Pilsner Urquell. Never quite grows old, and will help me get through the stuff I need to do tonight.

Back