What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange RPA- Has some age.First aroma-smelled like garbage.Im chalking this up to from using coopers yeast,ive never had hops smell like this. Pretty tastey somewhat.Another aged too dry and alcoholy homebrew otherwise.Coopers? I dont know-pretty funky otherwise.Coopers is dirt wood and garbage.Im coming to a conclusion. Unless that is the hops-its pretty unfortunate. Pretty solid boo!.. to this homebrew.

widmerpyramid.jpg

mmm, some GOOD IPAs.

I'm drinking Weyerbacher's "Last Chance IPA" just released TODAY! Replaces their Hops Infusion (retired as of today). It's hoppy and DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A growler of Dr. Hoppenstein IIPA from Nashua, NH. (Picked up the beer after getting ingredients for a peanut butter cup stout around the corner). My first time there - I'm impressed.

We get all the good stuff in the Portland-area. :) My LHBS has it on tap for growler fills. And yes, it's VERY VERY good. It will be well worth the wait when it gets there.

That sounds tasty. Unfortunately, the manager of my local bottle shop said they're only distributing Union Jack, Double Jack, and Walker's Reserve here. They stopped sending over anything else. Makes me wish I'd tried more of their beers while they were still available...

That sounds tasty. Unfortunately, the manager of my local bottle shop said they're only distributing Union Jack, Double Jack, and Walker's Reserve here. They stopped sending over anything else. Makes me wish I'd tried more of their beers while they were still available...

It seems like a lot of breweries are pulling back on their supply lately. That's good, though. Means that local support is growing for craft beer.

An overcarbed extra stout, would be 1.5 cup for priming grade b maple syrup per 5 gal. Stuck them in the fridge,noiding out about it a little its at the "hurry up have a glass ready stage of foaming". Got it from a recipe-so guess its "their(sp?error) fault".Other than that very awesome stout. Full on flavor explosion-not bottles explosion.

Coffee. I have to drive a train back to tulsa. When I get home, I plan on picking up 2 six packs of Sierra Nevada Pale ale, and 2 six packs of Snake Dog IPA. I'll probably throw them in the Keezer, So their ready when I get back from my next trip. I guess I'll be having a few of my Black Dog Ales since it's chilled and ready to drink.

NineMilBill said:
Such a delicious PA, and easy to find. Makes me want one right now...

I wanted one as soon as I said I was buying some. Oh well, it isn't going to kill me to wait until I get home to buy some. I really wish my IPA was ready to keg, but I have to wait until at least the end of the month before its ready.

craigger64 said:
I'm drinking Weyerbacher's "Last Chance IPA" just released TODAY! Replaces their Hops Infusion (retired as of today). It's hoppy and DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had it too yesterday. I want bottles now! Too bad I missed you. We have a pocono club with gatherings.

Latest posts

Back