What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to try it, I needed a glass.
Tastes like a light lager with some wheat malt in there, I can see a few hop chunks in there as well. Atleased I hope they're hop chunks

ForumRunner_20130525_131208.jpg

coldcrash said:
Nice Bines in the background. What kind are you growing?

Growing... Centennial and Columbus, I also planted Cascade but think that rhizome was dead since it is planted identically to the other two, but hasn't broken ground

Billy-Klubb said:
it's not bad. seems like I could have a few after mowing a lawn.

I don't drink beer after I mow the lawn. I drink beer while my wife is mowing the lawn!
:D

I don't drink beer after I mow the lawn. I drink beer while my wife is mowing the lawn!
:D

that's what usually ends up happening here. my wife mows the lawn while I admire my hops. you can't admire hops without a beer.

and the more I'm drinking this, the better it tastes. I'm really starting to dig this one.

tom_gamer said:
That's what I thought. I feel so cheated on. Maybe you and I should hang out.

Hehe! That'll show him! :)
I've met up with Dustin a few times, but the three of us should meet up some day at Petrol Station or one of the breweries around town. I always like to meet a fellow homebrewer and HBTer.

Hehe! That'll show him! :)
I've met up with Dustin a few times, but the three of us should meet up some day at Petrol Station or one of the breweries around town. I always like to meet a fellow homebrewer and HBTer.

I love Petrol Station! I've been going there quiet often lately.

I think we should all go to No Label, I haven't been there yet.

Ostomo517 said:
Does that mean your trading him for the Coq of Doom?!?! Sorry had to get one more in :D
Hahahaha!
Hey, you're the one who's been posting pictures of Coq and talking about how much you're enjoying it.
Here's proof:

image-823199791.jpg

tom_gamer said:
I love Petrol Station! I've been going there quiet often lately.

I think we should all go to No Label, I haven't been there yet.

I haven't been to No Label either.

Sure wish the mobile app had a like, you guys have been drinking some good beers today. Did a Homebrew fest / fundraiser today and Scott Jennings from Sierra Nevada picked my funky blackberry stout as his prize winning beer out of 100+! 7 year vertical of Bigfoot starting 05 and tons of Sierra schwag. My head is practically floating my body off the ground right now!

Kern River Citra Clone.

CItra is to crazy to join any other hops. Intense brew. LUSH dense tropical tones with a dank pine background.

Pineapple Mango juice on steroids.

OK. amarillo helped a litte!!

CHeers and Happy memorial weekend everyone!

TNGabe said:
Sure wish the mobile app had a like, you guys have been drinking some good beers today. Did a Homebrew fest / fundraiser today and Scott Jennings from Sierra Nevada picked my funky blackberry stout as his prize winning beer out of 100+! 7 year vertical of Bigfoot starting 05 and tons of Sierra schwag. My head is practically floating my body off the ground right now!

Sounds like an awesome day!

So sweet dude. Sounds like a killer brew, Congrats.

Mind Sharing a recipe?
Been INFATUATED with fruit beers lately.
Where did the funk come from?
PM is possible! Thx buddy

TNGabe said:

Sounds like congrats are in order!

Latest posts

Back