What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choices, choices

Thanks TheMan!!!!

image-3401215265.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Having a lakewood- hop trapp to morn a fallen beverage soldier.

RIP IPA. Sadly your not the last :(

It's a shame when that happens. I feel your pain.

On a side note, how's the Hop Trapp?

Just cracked boulevards double wide ipa! Really dig this brew! Pretty brilliant combo of fermentables and citrus/floral lupulin goodness! Aroma similar to myrcenary with a bit more spritzy mouthfeel!

@TnGabe

I think it definitely needs some aging as it was just released last Thursday. Starts off tart, hints of sour grapes. Strong stone fruit with a light spicy finish from the rye. I bought a bunch of them to throw in the cellar. 3 bottle limit but I just kept taking my 3 out to the truck and headed back in to stand in line again. :)

just finishing up a 565 side of the Petite Saison Split. not sure for next. I'm thinking either my Horehound Belgian Strong, my Sour Reddish thing, or a Goose Island Bourbon County Stout '08.

just finishing up a 565 side of the Petite Saison Split. not sure for next. I'm thinking either my Horehound Belgian Strong, my Sour Reddish thing, or a Goose Island Bourbon County Stout '08.

Heck, it's thursday, why not have all three?

maybe we should do car bombs instead... he can't handle Dead Nazi's yet. he's only 5 for flocc's sake.

Even when I used to drink double Turkeys with a Greyhound on the side, I couldn't handle Dead Nazi's. I could always choke down Jaeger, but I'd rather do Drano hot-shots than drink Rumplemintz.

Having a lakewood- hop trapp to morn a fallen beverage soldier.

RIP IPA. Sadly your not the last :(
View attachment 123941

Sad to see your efforts go, but just remember how much longer you'd be thinking about that batch if you choked it all down.

Really? Did you use one of the dehusked Carafa malts?

No - nothing crazy, just the roasted malt is a bit more astringent than I'd like.

Jager is the nastiest thing out there. And can only make anything it's mixed into nasty too.

Drinking my Dubbel

amen! for some dumb reason me & a bunch of friends drank nothing but DN shooters all night. that was the worst tasting gut reverse it's ever been my displeasure to chuck up. I had a roommate that used to take a pull off a Jager bottle every morning when he woke up. makes my stomach churn thinking about it.

I decided on my Horehound BS. hahahaha!! BS!

Tough to follow up a great IPA. but I'll try. What should I drink next? RIS, altbier, wit, porter. biere de garde, red, or stout?

Back