What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
I always enjoyed calculas. I know im weird but science and math always clicked with me

Same here. I always gravitated toward math and science.

Swarley88 said:
Yes sir it is, going to have at least 4 more Torpedos plus hopefully some hard booze by the end of the night too. No work tomorrow so why not?

Mmmm.....Torpedo. One of my favorites.

The only beer I can't leave alone in the cellar to age. Eating a late supper and this is my go to dinner beer. Plus it packs a decent punch in the liver...

image-2044700729.jpg

Same here. I always gravitated toward math and science.

Love science, hate un-applied math, no just for "fun" algebra. It has to be applied to real world things.

I am drinking a Bell's Smitten after switching from Bell's Oarsman.

I always enjoyed calculas. I know im weird but science and math always clicked with me

I always loved both. My wife tells me repeatedly that I need to go get an engineering degree (and that I should have 10 years ago).

I loved the "aha" moment when calculus made the physics lightbulb come on. I always understood the concepts and the math, but suddenly the relationships between the equations (namely acceleration and speed) and suddenly everything ties together.

That made me realize that calculus makes the entire world make sense.

I always loved both. My wife tells me repeatedly that I need to go get an engineering degree (and that I should have 10 years ago).

I loved the "aha" moment when calculus made the physics lightbulb come on. I always understood the concepts and the math, but suddenly the relationships between the equations (namely acceleration and speed) and suddenly everything ties together.

That made me realize that calculus makes the entire world make sense.

When calculus was used in real world applications it just blew my mind and got hooked. Physics too. It was fairly easy for me being just equations but very fun. Math is the language of the universe and the answer to life is 42

DisturbdChemist said:
When calculus was used in real world applications it just blew my mind and got hooked. Physics too. It was fairly easy for me being just equations but very fun. Math is the language of the universe and the answer to life is 42

Oddly enough, I've never seen that movie but I caught the reference.

JohnBanjovie said:
mmmmmmm that looks great. I am currently drinking a Surly Furious. Would highly recommend it.

Considering buying the NB clone since yet are offering it again for a short time. Kind of wish I just knew what was in the dry hopping pack since I guarantee I already have all the ingredients.

I see it around a lot, just never was a fan of Belgiums, but I have been trying them again recently and enjoy them a bit more then I did before, I will pick it up.

LoloMT7s Golden Strong, very nice! A little bit on the hotside (10%) but it has nice layers of flavor. The dark stone fruit flavors on the back end are rich and deep and some great banana esters in the palate and aroma. If I would've aged this a bit it would have been even better. Overall a really good brew thanks Clint!

ForumRunner_20130520_224007.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Considering buying the NB clone since yet are offering it again for a short time. Kind of wish I just knew what was in the dry hopping pack since I guarantee I already have all the ingredients.

Don't buy a kit! Surly's website says what hops they use in the beer. Just make an educated guess......oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking to. ;)

Nunner said:
I see it around a lot, just never was a fan of Belgiums, but I have been trying them again recently and enjoy them a bit more then I did before, I will pick it up.

Belgiums?
I didn't know there was more than one Belgium. ;)

Nunner said:
Haha, I'm a helicopter mechanic, not a English major..... I went to public school....

Hehe, just giving you a hard time man. :)
I just chuckle a little bit every time I see or hear someone refer to Belgian beer as Belgiums.
I went to public school as well.......and didn't finish.

Hehe, just giving you a hard time man. :)
I just chuckle a little bit every time I see or hear someone refer to Belgian beer as Belgiums.
I went to public school as well.......and didn't finish.

Oh no worries, my day consists of me harassing people for 10 hours a day, about time someone got me back a little bit

Back