What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imperial Red DIPA
IMG_20191213_111424.jpeg

IMG_0212.JPG

Latest Tavour shipment.

I think it’s the last though. Their local courier in Ohio is terrible. Package hadn’t showed up for a week after they received it, so I called yesterday and left a voicemail. No return call so I tried to call again today. They claimed they hadn’t received it yet and it usually took 2-3 weeks for Tavour shipments to arrive after Tavour sent them. Guy said to call back in the afternoon. Not two hours later a guy shows up with the box that the warehouse guy claimed hadn’t arrived to them yet. I love the variety of beer but it’s not worth the stress of never knowing when it will arrive and wondering if they’ll lose a box with over $100 of beer in it (or closer to $200 if I’m not talking to my wife). :)

Last edited:
That's what we get for $15 shipping. As long as you get eventually get it, Right?
View attachment 656816

Latest Tavour shipment.

I think it’s the last though. Their local courier in Ohio is terrible. Package hadn’t showed up for a week after they received it, so I called yesterday and left a voicemail. No return call so I tried to call again today. They claimed they hadn’t received it yet and it usually took 2-3 weeks for Tavour shipments to arrive after Tavour sent them. Guy said to call back in the afternoon. Not two hours later a guy shows up with the box that the warehouse guy claimed hadn’t arrived to them yet. I love the variety of beer but it’s not worth the stress of never knowing when it will arrive and wondering if they’ll lose a box with over $100 of beer in it (or closer to $200 if I’m not talking to my wife). :)
Rebels look done for....what do you guys think?
IMG_20191213_184236.jpeg

View attachment 656816

Latest Tavour shipment.

That's a shame. Luckily our courrier company seems to bring my shipment promptly.

I really liked that Atticus Atlas beer. Friends over tonight, so we'll likely try the Anchorage beer. Other beers I've tried from them have been exceptional.

View attachment 656816

Latest Tavour shipment.

FOTD FTW

And finally, a Fernson Shy Giant IPA in a WYEP glass. One of the best radio stations in the country (out of Pittsburgh, PA - the best city in the country).
IMG_6591.JPG

Back