What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8096.JPG

Thanks to @afro_lou for this gem! This beer is to celebrate my lovely wife on her birthday today. Too bad she is under the weather or I would have opened something different to share with her.

Happy Birthday +1day for your wife. Hope she feels better and doesn't have the dreaded flu!
View attachment 656543
Thanks to @afro_lou for this gem! This beer is to celebrate my lovely wife on her birthday today. Too bad she is under the weather or I would have opened something different to share with her.
IMG_20191212_114247.jpeg

I like that place. Usually go to SF once every couple of years for a conference and Thirsty Bear is pretty close to the convention center so I can sneak out for lunch, and then not return.

Lol, exactly the case. I'm up here for a conference, and I have zero interest in commuting for the few days, so I got a room for a few nights. I always forget how damn expensive it is up here, but yah cool little spot near the Mascone.

Clandestina Nómada.

I find most bottled Pils to be a big disappointment...especially if Ive had the tap version. However, this is a damn good bottled Pils. Medium body/color, nicely balanced, just enough mild hops, clean finish ...well done.

...and this label is all in Spanish...so maybe you guys wont get none. [emoji6] Be interesting to know why Clandestina is printing some of their labels in English.
20191212_171346.jpg
20191212_172154.jpg

Lol, exactly the case. I'm up here for a conference, and I have zero interest in commuting for the few days, so I got a room for a few nights. I always forget how damn expensive it is up here, but yah cool little spot near the Mascone.

On a nice day, it’s not too far of a walk to 21st Amendment.

Back