What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day from hell!! Spent three hours trying to turn RIGHTY TIGHTY into LEFTY LOSEY. I was unable to :( then getting the fooking oil filter off and on was beyond challenging, damn aftermarket headers!!

So tasty!!

Taco Time.
IMG_20180616_194715.jpg
IMG_20180616_194950.jpg

Hand tight only on oil filters..learned the hard way.

Oh you don't even know!! I righty tightied that thing to the point where I'm surprised it didn't strip ... Stood back only to recognize my right was not the bike's right.

I bought the stupid strap thing after I wasted a perfectly good belt. Oh, the strap thing was too big too, so yeah me. I also drilled two holes in order to apparently tighten it even further.

Some motorcycles are simple, others ... The absolute opposite. It was opposite day. I snapped two bolts, broke a fairing tab off, and nearly lost and eye.

Long effing day

Starting early. World
Cup on all day. So is beer. Happy Father’s Day.

IMG_1529245738.515922.jpg

Your golf course is nicer than mine! It's only BMC at mine. Which is fine, loosens the swing enough to play well. If I were a pro I'd be John daly. Drinking beer and smoking a cigar while playing.

Home course has good beer
This was another 3 tracks under same ownership with no liquor license so they provided the cooler and ice

Back