What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2018-06-16 17.10.41.jpg

I love seeing all the beers I have never heard of or seen before listed in this thread. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH PICTURES !!!
Oregon ( Portland ) might be king of the craft brew scene at this time, but people are not idle and the country is looking for unexplored territory to offer their craft brew wares. It's a great country !!!

I love seeing all the beers I have never heard of or seen before listed in this thread. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH PICTURES !!!
Oregon ( Portland ) might be king of the craft brew scene at this time, but people are not idle and the country is looking for unexplored territory to offer their craft brew wares. It's a great country !!!
Been to that area. Personally I think New England area, few California breweries and Pinthouse here in Austin are tearing it up. I spent $200 in singles on Portland last year with a lot of WCipas and meh's. But things change fast these days. There was one brewery that I enjoyed..will look it up.

Where's Oregon? Oregon, Vermont? [emoji16]

I was inthe Seaside area. I enjoyed Fort George Brewery in Astoria and pFriem was really good stuff.

Wow !! It seems cans are really making their mark in the craft brew world . 5 years ago everything was bottles

Sunscreen and bubbles. What's going on over there?
House is patched up. They're fnishing up electrical and clean up work monday/Tuesday. We'll have to paint. But that's fine. Moving back on Wednesday. That day our hot tub arrives. On Thursday the new pool. Doing the 1st family get together in forever on Saturday with a brisket. No OT scheduled till end of July. Life is returning..[emoji106]

House is patched up. They're fnishing up electrical and clean up work monday/Tuesday. We'll have to paint. But that's fine. Moving back on Wednesday. That day our hot tub arrives. On Thursday the new pool. Doing the 1st family get together in forever on Saturday with a brisket. No OT scheduled till end of July. Life is returning..[emoji106]

F u ck yeah buddy.

Back