What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't make me buy a Nintendo system...
aviary-image-1529124769323.jpeg

Had a couple fruit BW...I might look into this style a bit more! You sent all uniques (except Lunch). So priming the taste buds!
Thanks. That's what I was trying to do. A lot of people in this area have probably never tasted half of those beers. BW is a pretty simple beer but when done well is refreshing. I enjoyed it and threw it in as an extra even with that low abv :) I guess Goodfire has a bunch of BW. Good beer for the wife or gf too

I keep missing the boat on the classics... but I do have all of my OG systems (nes, snes, gc, n64). Gotta dust those things off again!

Sippin on this fine Populous Porter
View attachment 575303

Same. I keep missing the classic boat. Still have the OG Atari Nintendo ps1,2,3 and game cube. My dumb arse sold my sega and n64

I'll pm my switch id to anyone but all I have is Mario kart for games so far. Need some recommendations

Just mowed the lawn and now an English Summer Ale is going down smooooth. Cheers!

Let’s see. Three strong ass margaritas. A sea hag. Two little sumpins. And now a water.

IMG_1529188832.499731.jpg

Back