What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
↑ need that on nitro ASAP.

I lied this brewery flocked up when they made this.. worst one yet and I had no clue it said apple on it when I picked it out of the cooler

It could be on the nitro tap in a heartbeat. I might do that, if it's slow in the next, few days. As for now, I don't want another beer. Or do I?

Mango-cranberry and water. Smacked.

It could be on the nitro tap in a heartbeat. I might do that, if it's slow in the next, few days. As for now, I don't want another beer. Or do I?

Mango-cranberry and water. Smacked.

I get my nitro tap for Xmas.. convinced the GF to get me one.. I think you should for at least the last bit. But wait. Is that really a question?

Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. I really enjoy this beer!

533F59A5-58A5-44D2-BEAD-7715A9F77BFB_zpsgyzebvgp.jpg

I have drank 3 or 4 of these now. But pouring it in a glass gave me a newfound appreciation. Im no expert in math but my calculations are that 3 # per barrel would be 7.5 oz. dry hopped on 5 g batch and double would = 15 oz per 5 g. batch dry hopped. My initial impressions haven't been overly great but I always reserve the right to consider reconsidering.

Hey thanks for that kick azz recipe patrick.

View attachment 1481685370886.jpg

View attachment 1481685383109.jpg

Back