What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew Pale Ale and a very healthy dinner from the frozen food aisle at the local grocery store.

IMG_20161211_182641.jpg

Our Ding Dong the Goat is Dead Pale Ale (started just after the whole Cubs Victory thing.) After a couple of nice Manhattans and home built pizza. Glad we made 10 gallons of this DDTGID stuff cause it is sooooooo goooood!

Wtf is this! upslope IPA keg kicked so next up accumulation from New Belgium. It's their white IPA winter seasonal and look at this. I don't know if I should take it back order another one. And a pick of the helles starting to clear. I wrote a thread about it. So glad to come to find out after 15 gallons of it that I don't like it. It's German pilsner I've been craving.

View attachment 1481591242996.jpg

View attachment 1481591250566.jpg

View attachment 1481591350273.jpg

View attachment 1481591357359.jpg

View attachment 1481591371867.jpg

Wtf is this! upslope IPA keg kicked so next up accumulation from New Belgium. It's their white IPA winter seasonal and look at this. I don't know if I should take it back order another one. And a pick of the helles starting to clear. I wrote a thread about it. So glad to come to find out after 15 gallons of it that I don't like it. It's German pilsner I've been craving.

Umm... Yeah I would totally at least call tomorrow and see because I know it's keg/bottle conditioned but that looks yeasty as all hell

Bottled the spring's dandelion wine and the summer's rhubarb wine, the former is interesting (not sure I'll do it again) and the latter is not too shabby at 5 months old! Then something we'll call Moscow Mules, then with dinner Two Women lager from New Glarus. Now, what's for dessert....????

Back