What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I care, but now that I wrote that, I am wildly off topic and probably pissing people off so I'll talk about my can of MUG root beer that I am drinking...the end.

I am more of a sprecher guy myself. Dog N suds when at their locations.

Mmm... root beer. I haven't had one in ages.

Ginger ale for me now. This has to be the freshest ginger ale I've ever had from Canada Dry, or they have changed the recipe - for the better!

:D

Mmm... root beer. I haven't had one in ages.

Ginger ale for me now. This has to be the freshest ginger ale I've ever had from Canada Dry, or they have changed the recipe - for the better!

:D

Have you had an ale 8? Ginger ale with caffeine. Goes great with bourbon.

Goodnight HBT.

Impressed

aviary_1453938616029.jpg

Nothing special here tonight, but I did try a sip of my hb Irish Red recipe in the small fermenter. I could totally drink it uncarb'd. Its awesome! So far it looks like I can go full scale with it.

Sweet thanks man means a lot. Cheers!!!

Seriously, buddy and I went to Texas Craft Beer Festival back in October. OMG! So many trying to sell beers fermented too high temp, not clean, and the WTF flavor is that?? We watered the grass a lot. If your process is clean, now just a matter of working on recipes. That's were I'm at now..looking forward to 2016 HBs.

Victory's 20th Anniversary IPA. A little sweet, lemony-citrus on top of pine. The aroma is tropical fruit, but the taste is all lemony-pine.

I like it!

001-66755.jpg

CBC's "Wiggo" IPA, a one-time brew that is the best thing I've ever had from this local company.

thumb2_006-66757.jpg

Breakfast and a strong coffee to wake me up. Home roast, or something.

Water & yet more pills. They found an old, deep blood clot in my left thigh. Blood thinner & new antibiotic now that they know which one it is. Bummer...

Back