What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Weissbeir...last bottle bottled from my #2 batch..Very drinkable! Rest of bottles from this batch transported to fridge for enjoyment later! :D

batch 2 last bottle bottled.jpg

Man this is truly some pretty amazing ****! Founders Porter Dark Rich and Sexy! OMG! Love the malty chocolate toffee and just the right hint of hoppiness at swallow! I think I have found a new fave! :D

Founders Porter.jpg

A non-explosive bottle of my "Machete .556" - IPA with Citra, Mosaic and Simcoe - Apollo bittering at 60 (the beer from my bottle-bomb thread) I like this! (yeah...I know...SWMBO poured it...) One week after bottle. Center of glass pour.

Apollo IS WAY more bitter than Magum and DOES have a flavor profile when used at 60 - no matter what others say. Not horrible - still OK - but back to Magnum or Simcoe for a clean bitter addition - not certain what to do with remaning 3oz of Apollo I have in stock. Back to Magum when I run this beer tomorrow (and all Centennial) Oh, and BTW....BUUUURP!
machete_556ipa.jpg

Back