What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#4 another good one.

image.jpg

Thus far, after a day spent shoveling and taking the kid around in the snow:

1. Evolution Lucky 7 Porter
2. Oskar Blues Pinner
3. Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale

Not sure what I'll go with next. The stock is getting a bit low, may need to ration it if we're not plowed out tomorrow. More Evolutions than anything else.

Sadly, homebrew won't be ready for a couple weeks, owing to a CO2 leak. Fortunately, yesterday was a double brew day, so I'll be fully operational.

Drinking HB Dirt Wolf clone (hopped with mosaic, citra, simcoe, and chinook). I like this much better than the Hopslam I just had. Homebrew is tasting pretty damned good these days I must say! Condolences to you guys forced on the wagon ill have another drink in your honor

Still go Panthers Cam is doing it as I knew he would!

hnwtf92z.jpg

Evil Genius Santa I know him... festive saison with Rose Hips, black currant and chamomille...

rose Hips and Blackcurrant sounded appealing, did not know how the chamomille fits in... and I fear I doesn't.

Beer could be great but as a little "off taste" either from too much Rose Hips or from Chamomille and Rose Hips not blending well together...

was a sample we got for the Bar...

Honestly I don't know. When NB had their offer with two IPA kits my father in-law and I went in on it together. He made that one & I made the Kiwi Express. After force carbonating them in our kegs we bottled them with the last straw and split the bottles from each batch.

I've never had the Pliny the Elder by Russian River so I cannot compare it, but it is good and others I know who like IPAs who tried it have enjoyed it too. I will be in San Francisco in July so I will be trying some Pliny then for sure.

Now I do know it clogged my father in-law's FastFerment conical and he ended up having to use his siphon to get the beer into the keg. Other than that I don't recall him having any other issues.

Well cheers! I'm gonna try and snag one next sale, got the sculpin clone as my first kit.. Calls for soaking grapefruit skin in vodka ¿ lol

On topic this bc its my last night before the semester startsView attachment 1453690599014.jpg

Back