What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had another shot of bourbon. Did you all realize that Big Bird almost got blown up on the Challenger?

Trying to figure out the logistics of selling cutting out cable. It's about a 40% savings but I still find the need for more material

Cheers dude. KBS is a helluva get. Breakfast Stout is pretty much candy.

Haha thanks, thank goodness for email alerts. Yea, it's hard to come by in California. I'm pretty stoked to try them, but I'm supposed to go to a bday party tonight and I'm bringing some of my home brew. so I guess I will have to wait for a day or so to crack open a breakfast stout and see what the fuss is all about haha. :mug:

Haha thanks, thank goodness for email alerts. Yea, it's hard to come by in California. I'm pretty stoked to try them, but I'm supposed to go to a bday party tonight and I'm bringing some of my home brew. so I guess I will have to wait for a day or so to crack open a breakfast stout and see what the fuss is all about haha. :cheers:

Breakfast stout is well worth it!
This,View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444441194.329283.jpg

Sick daughter. Just got her in bed, now for a beer or three.

That sucks. How she bounces back quickly.

I mean, if we're going to call all Saisons Better Than Hobbit Toes, they might as well actually be better.

View attachment 308572

So yeah, I have to up my recipe game. This is delicious. I know you said it faded, but I wouldn't start cooking with it yet.

No, not cooking with that batch yet - and doubt any will be around to do so.

Water now. Have to get up early and go white water rafting. Army Corp of engineers is releasing 4x the normal amount from the upstream dam so it will be a class III run. Oh, and it will be my first time doing this. :drunk:

Homer IPA by the fire. Cheers fuqqers.

IMG_20151009_204659.jpg

Glad I left when I did. Got there early and still had to wait in a long line. Got one of the last 72 KBS they had, and a 4 pack of breakfast stout. :)
View attachment 308573

I drove to like 5 places to get 6 kbs total. They've been downed fairly quickly too. One left after this one.

For tomorrow...

Attachments

• 1444441878707.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 45
I drove to like 5 places to get 6 kbs total. They've been downed fairly quickly too. One left after this one.

For tomorrow...

BS is on sale at Spec's this month for $8.99/4 pack. Not a bad price for a great stout.

Cheers dude. KBS is a helluva get. Breakfast Stout is pretty much candy.

Glad I left when I did. Got there early and still had to wait in a long line. Got one of the last 72 KBS they had, and a 4 pack of breakfast stout. :)
View attachment 308573

Attachments

• 1444443287451.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 44
Back