What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Donald Trump of states.

By that I mean we're nowhere near as great as we think we are, but the people that like us sure do think we're the best.

I'm here for work. Nothing about Pianoman screams Texas. Austin is a pretty cool town tho..

And congrats on the kegging..

Well I'm in El Paso which is equal parts Texas , Mexico, and New Mexico. Austin has a great beer scene. Only like 10 hours away. This state is so darn big.

@allenh is funky Buddha vanilla espresso porter a limited offering? I want all of it. So good

I've never seen it around here. The only thing I can find right now is Hop Gun, their wheat beer and a little Blueberry Cobbler here and there.

Well I'm in El Paso which is equal parts Texas , Mexico, and New Mexico. Austin has a great beer scene. Only like 10 hours away. This state is so darn big.

Pint House Pizza, ABGBs are great places to go to chill and eat, drink good beer brewed in house. I'm in the minority about Jester King, not a fan..why would I pay $15 a bottle for a 3% beer made with same yeast my dogs come in with from the back backyard?

Time to quicken the keg killing! HB session IPA..hops are gone anyway.

View attachment 1444433539921.jpg

This is the Donald Trump of states.

By that I mean we're nowhere near as great as we think we are, but the people that like us sure do think we're the best.

We're pretty great...and if you don't think so, you can move out of here to Chicago with all the other people who love the same guy you do.

Seriously... Too much!!! Thank you, I don't feel I deserved this, but I will do what your note says and PIF when I can. You totally made my day and I will enjoy all that you sent very much! And, um... Feel free to send me any other "shelf turds" you have lying around :fro:

Seriously... Too much!!! Thank you, I don't feel I deserved this, but I will do what your note says and PIF when I can. You totally made my day and I will enjoy all that you sent very much! And, um... Feel free to send me any other "shelf turds" you have lying around :fro:

As I said, you definitely needed some good karma and I'm glad I could help with that. Enjoy (and look up the BIF thread too!)

Had a couple Shiner Bocks and a Shiner IPA. No pictures. So, didn't even happen.

That would be me. I don't like it one bit. Even with a good amount of age on it. No way I would waste the money on a barrel aged version. A barrel aged turd is still just a turd.

Good to know. I think I'll save my money for BCBS in case we get some in town this year.

Internet is out again dammit. F***ing Comcast...

https://youtu.be/jTsUznO1ru8

130 Trinidad Scorpion peppers juiced, and 5 shots per person. It's hilarious.

Drinking the last of that Coney Island Hard Root Beer

The slobber was a bit of a put off.

A single IPA (Smartmouth Rule G) tonight. Bedtime now, alarm set for 0045 now, new show time is 0430, not 0600. :confused:

What is a strong mild? A brown ale? Sounds like an oxymoron...

Historical Milds could be Barleywine strength.

In this case its about 5.5% instead of <4.5%, not hoppy enough for a normal English Brown or American brown, not sweet enough for a Souther Brown. Closer to a Brown Porter than anything else.

View attachment 308555

Who is it in here that hates Narwhal? How about $20 for the barrel aged version?

I think I still have 2 of the BA in my basement. One shall meet its maker sometime soon I think.

The slobber was a bit of a put off.

A single IPA (Smartmouth Rule G) tonight. Bedtime now, alarm set for 0045 now, new show time is 0430, not 0600. :confused:

That just screams suck...

More beer. DIPA.

Had a John Daly with meatball pizza. No pic. Never happened. Didn't even hit my stomach. Felt good, though. Nightcap.

Donnie Baseball!

Back