What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just denied by recent interviewer, reason being I was over-qualified. Awesome.
Looks like it's get **** faced o'clock.

Sorry to hear that. It does beg a question though...did they even bother reading your resume beforehand?!

Quick question for anyone who knows. How do you code your TPS report to cover 90 minutes of your day spent refreshing the FedEx tracking screen? I need an answer quick! TIA

Sorry to hear that. It does beg a question though...did they even bother reading your resume beforehand?!

Quick question for anyone who knows. How do you code your TPS report to cover 90 minutes of your day spent refreshing the FedEx tracking screen? I need an answer quick! TIA

Tracking sample product and self developed code for the customers approval to specifications. Synergistic applications intuitive to company standards. Use gibberish, man. Be liberal with corporate gibberish

I am glad JackieO's looked to far and everything else wasn't open yet. Rockmill was the right call. This place is heaven on earth.

Glad you made it. They struggled for awhile but their new brewer is great and really turned the place around. If she's around, say hi for me!

Latest posts

Back