What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Tired as hell this morning for some reason. I usually don't smoke in the house, but I may just say flocc it and try this pipe tobacco a buddy in Germany sent me to try and wake myself up

Well, the rare barrel site has more or less crashed, so no ambassador program for me.

Today is already a long day. Need more coffee.

Edit: Dear God. Now all the idiots from rare barrel's email list are using reply all to say the site isn't working and/or comment on what a cluster the reply all email is. Total fail by rare barrel on not using bcc.

Well, the rare barrel site has more or less crashed, so no ambassador program for me.

Today is already a long day. Need more coffee.

Edit: Dear God. Now all the idiots from rare barrel's email list are using reply all to say the site isn't working and/or comment on what a cluster the reply all email is. Total fail by rare barrel on not using bcc.

Holy schit, I just got in. Guess I need to find a trustee near Oakland.

I did too and my aunt lives 30 miles from Berkley. Can't decide if I should drop the $ though.

.... Your aunt want to mule for others? No problem getting in, hard time hitting submit. Close to doing so....

Ha, I told myself if I got in I would do it. I might end up splitting it though.

.... Your aunt want to mule for others? No problem getting in, hard time hitting submit. Close to doing so....

Lol I hadn't even asked her because I assumed I wouldn't get in. Let me know though if you decide and I can see about it.

Ha, I told myself if I got in I would do it. I might end up splitting it though.

I can't pull the trigger. After shipping I can't justify it.

I love to join but getting the beers will be a pain and not worth it. Wish there is someone that does that around where I live.

Might be able to get some rare barrel bottles from one store by me. I know they have it on tap. I'll give them a call in 20 min when they open and check for those that are interested.

View attachment 306834
Pliny before I run some errands, and then start bottling my blonde ale.

As for the rare barrel, I just called the store, and they told me they don't distribute any bottles. They only sell them at the brewery. :/ Sorry guys

You are not far from the brewery. I know I was there last year :D:cross:

You are not far from the brewery. I know I was there last year :D:cross:

Haha, hopefully I can find the time to make it to Russian River even. I'm super busy with my thesis right now, and still have to get ready for my final presentation.

Really starting to feel the pressure to finish everything. [emoji27] Definitely the last time I decide to try doing everything myself.

Whatcha brewing?

Sampling some growlers of Blue Pants Brewery's Oktoberfest and Pale ale. Also bought a bomber of their Peanut Butter Stout but haven't cracked it open yet.

Following Father in-law's birthday bash this past weekend, Mom in-law gathered all my dishes, utensils, etc. for me to pick up. In making room in her own fridge, she returned a few bottles of things I've taken over in the last couple of years. I also got most of a 12 pack of Fat Tire, too, that bro in-law left (just purchased). In the batch I got a few bottles of root beer I made last year...this stuff is really smooth now!

IMG_20151001_153801943.jpg

Following Father in-law's birthday bash this past weekend, Mom in-law gathered all my dishes, utensils, etc. for me to pick up. In making room in her own fridge, she returned a few bottles of things I've taken over in the last couple of years. I also got most of a 12 pack of Fat Tire, too, that bro in-law left (just purchased). In the batch I got a few bottles of root beer I made last year...this stuff is really smooth now!

Hard rootbeer? If so, recipe please!

Back