What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I don't think you can de-label that very easily.

Potential hurricane strike, pouring ran currently - let's go clean gutters!

:mad:

At least it slowed to a miserable piss of drizzle towards the end. Innthe park with the little one and rainboots currently.

Just finished cleaning my front one and attached a fallen apart down spout. At least my son helped me.

Iced H2O at the hospital. Wife delivered a 9 pound boy earlier today!

Congrats!

Tap & Screw Jacked Porter.
View attachment 306864

While brewing my Berliner weisse on their pilot system!

View attachment 306865

That's awesome!

Another DIPA after the chore.

Flocc it, I'm having a beer. I earned it. Carb tester of my Saison. Won me a gold last time I brewed it, I think it's even better this time. I think next time I brew this I'll do 10 gals instead of 5 gals, and then bottle half straight and toss some bugs in the other half.

20151001_200405[1].jpg

Two hearted plus 7. In a cab, omw. Have to pee so bad my eye balls are watering. On the plus side I'm fairly certain a women 20 years my senior was hitting on me.

How much pineapple did you use? I need to keg mine up. Maybe tonight. I used 6# in a 5 gallon batch and somehow lost a gallon so it's about 4 gallons in tertiary.

I used about the same as you. It's still carbing up but the sample before I transfered to the keg was pretty good.

Water and Gatorade. Finally feel normal again. Gonna take it easy tonight I have Russian river to go to tomorrow. Don't want to rush things

Nah...wasn't hard root beer. Just regular. You might want to see if @Hello might have something for you on the hard root beer.

I'm going to be doing fuzzymitten's recipe posted by nizzle. Uses dme, lactose and brown sugar as a base, fermented out, then spiced and back sweetened.

First pour off a keg of DIPA.

That face!!! Love it. Will have to check out the fuzzynizzle recipe.

On to my 3rd PBR. Almost ready for #4

Latest posts

Back