What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best tasting miller light ever!
Offer accepted. Small pay raise, hours cut in half. I hope my family really likes me rather than just hypothesizing that they would if I were home.

Oh crap, I get to be a homebrewer again!

Congrats!

Somehow the last beer of the day is the first beach beer of the morning.

View attachment 306776

'Splain, please? Unless it involves skinny dipping.

Café.

Full Throttle... Kid screamed all morning, was awesome.

Chili Con Carnival tonight though, before training. That'll be interesting.

I see two i sent ya at least lol.

Coffee soon.

They were huge hits! In fact, I opened that EZ-7 and the aroma was amazing. I tried it and ended up drinking at least a full pint on my own. With that many beers at a share, there was more than enough sitting around for me to be greedy. Originally I had wished I just opened it at home alone, but I ended up getting a good amount after all. The saison was a huge hit as well. We did open it nearly last so our pallets were probably murdered, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was definitely a treat. Thank you for both of those as well as all the others.

Drinking coffee. I'm a bit of a wreck this morning because of my Wednesday shenanigans.

@PatrickGoss Congrats! I am glad you're off the chopping block.

Offer accepted. Small pay raise, hours cut in half.

I call that a win win win! Congrats!

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBO1_XBrbzQ[/ame]

On topic: chocolate protein shake with coffee.

Water. Endless meetings, followed by more minion annual reviews, and then more meetings! Also suddenly writing a contract proposal for another group because... well.... :confused:

Looking for a good line length calculator. I have cobra taps, and can't seem to get anything but foam and flat beer out of my current keg. It isn't even a high carb level (somewhere around 2.2-2.4 volumes). Anyone have a suggestion?

Offer accepted. Small pay raise, hours cut in half. I hope my family really likes me rather than just hypothesizing that they would if I were home.

Congratulations!! One can always spend less, but extra free time is priceless.

coffee

today is my Friday- leaving tomorrow afternoon for a bachelor party for my cousin in Bethlehem PA. should be a good time

i think i am gonna brew tomorrow morning- the oatmeal pale ale i was supposed to do 2 weeks ago sounds good.

early morning brew sesh sounds nice.

Back