What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. More companies should be like that. If I thought anything would come of it, I'd email the localish brewery that brewed the foot cheese vomit beer I had a couple weeks ago. But, I'm just going to let it slide. I think the owner is living at the brewery now, so who knows how much longer they'll make it.

I can get you one if you want. I think I am going to buy another to cellar and see how the brett comes along.

Just an FYI, Sweetwater says they don't pasteurize or filter their beers, but what they do is centrifuge the shiz out of them, effectively neutering them. The last Brett beer I bought from them had zero dregs. Does that bottle have any dregs?

Just an FYI, Sweetwater says they don't pasteurize or filter their beers, but what they do is centrifuge the shiz out of them, effectively neutering them. The last Brett beer I bought from them had zero dregs. Does that bottle have any dregs?

I will check when I get the next pour, stay tuned.

Maybe I should email GF about their Citra Session.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. More companies should be like that. If I thought anything would come of it, I'd email the localish brewery that brewed the foot cheese vomit beer I had a couple weeks ago. But, I'm just going to let it slide. I think the owner is living at the brewery now, so who knows how much longer they'll make it.

Very cool of them. I did have a brief email exchange with Mike and he seemed truly sickened and frustrated that a very small portion of the beer had an infection (1-5%). I do believe that what I received is the "standard" box, which is even more impressive that they would go that far. If they had just replaced the bad beer, I would have been floored. I was expecting more of a The Bruery-type response from them.

Come to Michigan, we like to drink beer.

Been to Detroit/Pontiac/Bloomfield many times. I have friends there from dentists to drug dealers. Not trying to move there.
Traverse City is nice, though. Except I snowboarded down the mountain's longest trail in 12 seconds.

Ignore my previous post: gorgeous Bedford limestone house across the block from me. Massive garage and basement bar. 150k. I will even rent a couple garage spaces to offset your cost.

You best own some firearms.

Lemonade while finishing dinner.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439423062.244205.jpg

Been to Detroit/Pontiac/Bloomfield many times. I have friends there from dentists to drug dealers. Not trying to move there.
Traverse City is nice, though. Except I snowboarded down the mountain's longest trail in 12 seconds.

We are three hours west of Detroit and two and half hours south of TC. Short drive to Lake MI. Last house we looked at was a 6 minute walk to the top of the dunes. Close to Founders too :)

You best own some firearms.

Lemonade while finishing dinner.
View attachment 296035

Plenty of them! I feel great when away from home knowing my wife is a surgeon with a 12 gage.

Bud # I have no idea, lots.

About to grab the old school reaper and attack the neighbors yard.

Plenty of them! I feel great when away from home knowing my wife is a surgeon with a 12 gage.

Bud # I have no idea, lots.

About to grab the old school reaper and attack the neighbors yard.

If I were to move to the great state of Indiana, I wouldn't want neighbors. And what's $150K get me?

2 tbsp of NyQuil to accentuate the beer buzz.

If I were to move to the great state of Indiana, I wouldn't want neighbors. And what's $150K get me?

2 tbsp of NyQuil to accentuate the beer buzz.

Here, few acres and 2000 sqft.

At 200k and 30 minute drive from here, few more acres and a nicer 2500 sqft.

My 1200 sqft house with a basement in town on a double lot is worth about 110k.

Here, few acres and 2000 sqft.

At 200k and 30 minute drive from here, few more acres and a nicer 2500 sqft.

My 1200 sqft house with a basement in town on a double lot is worth about 110k.

Good lord.

Anyone out in your area need a beer sales/marketing/management/educator?

sour pale Belgian
sour belgian pale.jpg
8 months in the bottle...very tasty

Defiantly from MS :drunk:

@allenH I did not see any dregs after the 2nd pour, when I pour out the last bit I will check again, but it doesn't look promising.

What was the verdict? I would love for them to Brett-bottle condition a beer, but they always seem to play it safe.

What's the verdict? Do Brits know their ****?

Well, can't say I've ever had a commercial mild. However, this is good now, but will be great in a few more days. Really enjoying the flavors. Head hasn't quite formed yet but I'm trying to keep the carb low.

Will report back in a few days... I'll rest it until then.

Back