What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, can't say I've ever had a commercial mild. However, this is good now, but will be great in a few more days. Really enjoying the flavors. Head hasn't quite formed yet but I'm trying to keep the carb low.

Will report back in a few days... I'll rest it until then.

Just ordered what I need to make this, Hope I don't start watching soccer though mate:D

Just ordered what I need to make this, Hope I don't start watching soccer though mate:D

Yeah, I really didn't worry about that too much because, you know... Soccer.

It's a solid quick turnaround recipe for sure.

Soft shell? Looks good!

Yep. And it was awesome. I wish more places served soft shell. The one in the background is called the New Yorker. Had lox, avacado and green onion. I love that place. Haven't had one bad or disappointing thing from them.

Damn you beat me to it!

Btw, talked to a guy in Tromball, TX today. He asked what I had in Wyoming. I said everything...hunting, fishing, camping. He told me if I ever wanted to see what civilization was like to just stop by his neck of the woods lol.

I work in Tomball. If you call that civilization lol. Its a boring town though has a drive in theater just down the road. There is not much to do there.

If your bored you could take up homebrewing and drinking, maybe not in that order;)

I lived there for a year after college and that is where i started Homebrewing. Guess that is why j started this addiction. Who says boredom doesnt pay lol.

Come to Houston. The first round of baos and fat fries are on me!

I can travel to Houston. Deal!

Tasty.

View attachment 296103

I'm thinking about snagging a few kegs from this guy:

https://spokane.craigslist.org/for/5167502570.html

He said they're ball lock. If I stop posting here beginning on Saturday, I was probably killed.

Decent deal? It's like an hour away.

That's a good price @ $45 each, especially if you get to pick the 10. Take CO2 and pressure test. You can count on another $2-10 per keg on gaskets and other misc parts to get them all in working order.

Applebee's has ratsView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439437235.520315.jpg
Was hoping to see meteors tonight. Mother Nature has other plans. Stupid clouds....

Milk from a bowl of cereal. Then another pint of zombie while watching the meteor shower.

$45 a keg with an hour drive each way is steep. Most of mine were purchased significant cheaper recently. For an hour drive, it better be 3 for $25 (which I did) :D

Latest posts

Back