What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home finally after #2 sons soccer game
pseudo sue from the gal
No pic but it's in a red plastic cup
It's really good
It was a good day

I missed out on that when I was down last week, wish I could have met up for a beer with you but I was all business. Next time I'm in town for not business, I'll hit you up.

Still good?

It's actually just fine, it was far back in the main fridge which we keep pretty cold. So it probably hovered in the 30F to 32F range. Probably wouldn't have been so good in the beer fridge/kegerator which is closer to 38F.

It's actually just fine, it was far back in the main fridge which we keep pretty cold. So it probably hovered in the 30F to 32F range. Probably wouldn't have been so good in the beer fridge/kegerator which is closer to 38F.

So....you lagered it? I knew nothing good could come from all that American lager you were drinking while "studying."

So....you lagered it? I knew nothing good could come from all that American lager you were drinking while "studying."

Accidentally.
On purpose.

Who really knows. The last 4 months haven become a blur of beer books, beer and the occasional cat video on Youtube.

Still good?

Drinking this after getting back from the gym and ironing a new shirt. Went camping down on the eastern shore of MD, drove back home, showered, re packed, and then went to DC. Forgot to pack shirts. D'oh.
View attachment 290024

How long you in DC for? There are a decent amount of us in the area.

Coffee. Is it Friday yet?

Coffee. I am over this week. I am over the rain. But on the plus side this weekend I will probably be taunting you all with pictures of a whole piggy being barbequed again and endless solo cups of BMC.

Too much coffee,now in traffic,monsoon thrashing down on the car roof.
Going to the mall to eat,where I shall down a pint can of malt liquor in the toilets,to dull the pain in my legs

Still good?

Drinking this after getting back from the gym and ironing a new shirt. Went camping down on the eastern shore of MD, drove back home, showered, re packed, and then went to DC. Forgot to pack shirts. D'oh.
View attachment 290024

Wish my wife would do the whole camping experience. Camping for hee is staying at a motel with no wifi.

Wish my wife would do the whole camping experience. Camping for hee is staying at a motel with no wifi.

I took my wife camping once when we were engaged on ocracoke island, NC for two nights. We had hurricane like rain both nights, no sleep, just bucketing water out of the tent. She'll never do it again. But my son loves it so it works out fine.

Coffee.
For any that may be interested to know, it appears @brewinhooligan is going through a pretty rough time right now. He's been sick and in the hospital. From the information I know, he has meningitis and a mass on one side of his lungs. They're not sure if it's cancer. He and his family could definitely use some positive thoughts and prayers their way.

Coffee.
For any that may be interested to know, it appears @brewinhooligan is going through a pretty rough time right now. He's been sick and in the hospital. From the information I know, he has meningitis and a mass on one side of his lungs. They're not sure if it's cancer. He and his family could definitely use some positive thoughts and prayers their way.

WTF? That is not cool. Praying for the guy. What a bummer.

Coff. 2-hr interview later this a.m. Been up since 2 a.m. Stress is a motherfloccer. New toy arrives today, though. It'll make me feel better for a few days.

Coffee.

That's rough, he and is family will be in our thoughts.

Waiting on court houser open so I can renew my tag, am thinking about getting a custom tag. Maybe "HOMEBRU".

Coffee.

Damn, hope he gets better quick.

Coffee.

Coff. 2-hr interview later this a.m.

Interestingly, I'm in the same position, with the same beverage. I did get adequate sleep, though (more than adequate, actually - I was exhausted by 8PM last night and, except for a brief wake-up around midnight, slept through until 7AM). Sorry to hear about you're stress, I understand that completely.

Brewery tour on Thursday, half day Friday, ****ty Tuesday and Wednesday.

Just need Friday to get here so I can finally go on vacation for the first time since starting this new job. Much needed.

Full throttle and positive thoughts for @brewinhooligan

Coffee.

Holy crap. That is no good. I am sending positive thoughts and best wishes for a quick and full recovery to @brewinhooligan

Coffee.

Prayers for a full recovery. My goodness.

Coffee.

He and his family could definitely use some positive thoughts and prayers their way.

Got my grandma and her 'ladies' on it. They are a bit overworked with my requests lately, but its the most powerful force of prayer I know of. If you hear anything let us know.

Just got a call from people delivering appliances, they found replacements for us they can get out today instead of mid-August. Beyond happy. Even at work.

Although now I get to go back to the office coffee, oh boy. Also contemplating leasing a vehicle for the first time. I know its not ideal, I'd rather buy used but it might be my best option at the moment. I just need something safe and reliable.

Got my grandma and her 'ladies' on it. They are a bit overworked with my requests lately, but its the most powerful force of prayer I know of. If you hear anything let us know.

Just got a call from people delivering appliances, they found replacements for us they can get out today instead of mid-August. Beyond happy. Even at work.

Although now I get to go back to the office coffee, oh boy. Also contemplating leasing a vehicle for the first time. I know its not ideal, I'd rather buy used but it might be my best option at the moment. I just need something safe and reliable.

No.

Nononononononononono... don't do that.

Coffee.

damn, sorry to hear that... prayers his way

I'm sure @brewinhooligan and his wife appreciate all the well wishes. If anyone wants to read more about his condition, his wife goes into more detail here.
http://www.gofundme.com/zbb33rc
She set up that page for help with their bills. I'm in no way asking for anyone's donations on their behalf, just passing on updates I see her post from Instagram. I just thought I'd post the link if anyone wants to read more info on his current condition straight from her.

Interview went shorter than expected. Salary came up. I don't know if I've ever been low-balled so badly by one of the biggest companies in the world. $25k pay cut seems quite ridiculous.

Made more Coff. Heating strike water while watching my neighbor's [burnt] shed get demolished.

Coffee.

That just sucks. I will keep him in mind.

Water.

Appliances were just delivered... they brought a completely different refrigerator than we ordered. Different make, different material, nowhere near what we ordered. Someone's about to get verbally raped.

If it is fewer features I'll complain but more I wont say a word. You just cant get a break

Water

If it is fewer features I'll complain but more I wont say a word. You just cant get a break

Water

No, its worse.

I bought Frigidaire smudge-proof SST. Yesterday they brought a beat up Frigidaire, in white. Sent it back. They said they will bring a better one (free upgrade) or the one I actually ordered with a 10% discount for the mistake, by next week. Call this morning, say its on the way they found it early. They show up with Whirlpool, SST, beat up and with half the shelving.

Frustrated because I'm not there and my wife is probably standing there like, "uhhhhhhhh" instead of kicking them out the door.

Back