What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He still has the new home buzz, don't be a Buzz kill, he can do himself as the chores pile up:D

I meant his drama over this house, seems like he can't catch a break on some small little detail like appliances after the hell he went through to get to closing.

Ftfy.

Still water, still at a swim meet.

I have no retort, but I am gonna pop open a beer I got in trade months ago next just to show that I can save them... Sometimes... But only because work has kept me to busy to drink at appropriate levels for far too long now.

If the two of you are in agreement, I am damned near ready to open that thing. View attachment 289994

Having an amazon princess right now though.

Drink it whenever you like, just make sure it's the first beer of the day. First bottle I drank, I was hammered after being at Huna Day all day, I remember thinking "wow, that's a lot of cinnamon". I've never tasted as much cinnamon in one as that night. Also, drink it at damn-near room temp. The last pour is always the best.

@ Gentlemans_Ale Thanks for this...makes my pre-vacation..vacation so much better
gent ale prairie ale.jpg

Home finally after #2 sons soccer game
pseudo sue from the gal
No pic but it's in a red plastic cup
It's really good
It was a good day

Back