What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your will must be strong to pass them by, you can never have too many!
This,View attachment 289933

I went back. $8 each. Only one had a lid, and she pulled 2 more out. I tried to get all 4 for less, but apparently not interested. I took the 2 best ones of the 4 as one was a racetrack style with no lid and the other was all bent up.

Ruh roh
They opened a concession stand

View attachment 289932

That be #1 son
And a summit epa

Awesome!

Attachments

• 1436822670285.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 35
Glad you like it. I try to work a lot of variety into my shipments but nobody seems to mind multiples of that one.

Finally my turn for a beer. View attachment 289956

Good stuff for sure. I always ask what styles that someone likes and ask that they trust me. It's no fun when someone has a very specific list that they want. I do ask what breweries they are interested in and what beers they see as must try's, but then fill in the rest with my personal favorites. Maybe that's why my trades end up so big, hahaView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436826493.223185.jpg
Another winner from PatrickGoss

Good stuff for sure. I always ask what styles that someone likes and ask that they trust me. It's no fun when someone has a very specific list that they want. I do ask what breweries they are interested in and what beers they see as must try's, but then fill in the rest with my personal favorites. Maybe that's why my trades end up so big, hahaView attachment 289960
Another winner from PatrickGoss

I try so send only stuff I know is good but sometimes enjoy a list that makes me buy things I had not tried. If it weren't for people making me buy it I wouldn't know I can't survive without a second one of these today. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436827468.390699.jpg

Btw, any of those bottles you sent me good for when I am sweating to death or should I save them until I retire to the ac?

I try so send only stuff I know is good but sometimes enjoy a list that makes me buy things I had not tried. If it weren't for people making me buy it I wouldn't know I can't survive without a second one of these today. View attachment 289969

Btw, any of those bottles you sent me good for when I am sweating to death or should I save them until I retire to the ac?

Hunahpu is known as a thirst quencher, YMMV :)

Back